Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone know of Dr De Bruyne Chris

Hi Flirtylass,you should go for it, sure what ou got to lose when you going back over,

i know i asked you this already but if yo don't mind where did you say WLS is in Ireland,did Frederick tell you he has a nurse here now,x:smile:

Hi Kaka, hows your daughter doing on pre op diet is she getting nervous, im starting to get very nervous now went to boots today get last few bits feel its really happening nowx:w00t:

Hi Frerckles,your probably over your op by now hope everything went ok for you, sorry to hear about your mum at least shes over her op and will soon be on the mend,look after yourself look forward to hearing from you when you feel up to it x:smile:

Hi to everyone, hope your all doing well x:smile:

hi there, she's so excitied but even so is finding the low fat diet a bit of a challenge!! travel this thursday op on friday so fingers crossed - thanks for asking, hope you're well. kaka

hi there, she's so excitied but even so is finding the low fat diet a bit of a challenge!! travel this thursday op on friday so fingers crossed - thanks for asking, hope you're well. kaka

Hi Kaka, I'm finding the low fat diet hard to im get a little stressed about op ,i usual eat more when im stressed, i Know i have to be good because of your liver so i would be afraid to eat something fatty just shows home much we use food as a crouch, im traveling Friday to so hopefully we can meet up, wont be arriving till about 9pm Frederick said he would call to hotel between 9-10 did he tell you he would call,please god this time next week will both be fine and wondering what we where worrying lol x :party:

Hi Kaka, I'm finding the low fat diet hard to im get a little stressed about op ,i usual eat more when im stressed, i Know i have to be good because of your liver so i would be afraid to eat something fatty just shows home much we use food as a crouch, im traveling Friday to so hopefully we can meet up, wont be arriving till about 9pm Frederick said he would call to hotel between 9-10 did he tell you he would call,please god this time next week will both be fine and wondering what we where worrying lol x :party:

Hi shoes, glad your doing well with your low fat diet (I didnt!)..when are you travelling over, and what day is your op?..you said you are getting to hotel for 9pm friday? anyway, this time next week youll be sat here..with your milkshake telling us all about it hopefully!..x

yeh, we are travelling 5th and Frederik will see her between 9 & 10 pm he says. she is getting done on 6th so I should be back from the hospital by the time you arrive - where are you staying?

k

Hi shoes and kaka's daughter, how exciting having your ops this week, im can remember when mine was only days away and i was so excited, hasnt it come round quick? Like gilliian said this time next week you will be fine.. just make sure you get plenty of rest x

Goodluck gillian and bigsister with your fills tomorow, even tho you wont be needing it, gillian just keep your eyes closed and you will be fine. Dave told me not to go for my next fill because of the restriction i have got and im not eating much.. yeh like what eva, i will still be there in 2 weeks x

yeh, we are travelling 5th and Frederik will see her between 9 & 10 pm he says. she is getting done on 6th so I should be back from the hospital by the time you arrive - where are you staying?

k

Hi Kaka I'm arriving on Thurday evening the 5th and will have surgery done on the 6th, my hubby is coming with me we are staying in the Campanile :party:

Hi shoes and kaka's daughter, how exciting having your ops this week, im can remember when mine was only days away and i was so excited, hasnt it come round quick? Like gilliian said this time next week you will be fine.. just make sure you get plenty of rest x

Hi Wishfull, cant believe it has come round so quick really nervous also excited at the same time trying to do jobs around the house take my mind off,you have done really well with your weight loss lol x:smile:

Hi Wishfull, cant believe it has come round so quick really nervous also excited at the same time trying to do jobs around the house take my mind off,you have done really well with your weight loss lol x:smile:

Hi shoes, im made up with the weight loss its only just over 6 weeks since i had my band, I gave everywhere a spring clean before i went because i knew i wouldnt be doing it for a good few days after my op :party:, im glad your hubby is going with you, itl be a massive help and you will be meeting up with kaka and her daughter which will also be good for you 2 be going threw it with someone else. You will be fine.. its the best thing i have ever done xx :hurray:

Hi shoes, glad your doing well with your low fat diet (I didnt!)..when are you travelling over, and what day is your op?..you said you are getting to hotel for 9pm friday? anyway, this time next week youll be sat here..with your milkshake telling us all about it hopefully!..x

Hi Gillian, sorry i made a mistake i will be there on Thursday 5th have surgery on Friday 6th, im doing ok with the low fat diet cant stop thinking about choc and chips tho nothing new there:rolleyes: did doc not say anything to you about your pre op diet i be afraid he wouldn't do it for me :party: how are you and big sis getting on lol x:smile:

Hi shoes, im made up with the weight loss its only just over 6 weeks since i had my band, I gave everywhere a spring clean before i went because i knew i wouldnt be doing it for a good few days after my op :party:, im glad your hubby is going with you, itl be a massive help and you will be meeting up with kaka and her daughter which will also be good for you 2 be going threw it with someone else. You will be fine.. its the best thing i have ever done xx :hurray:

Hi Wishfull, everybody's experience has really put my mind at ease,its a great support dont think i would have gone through with it if i had'nt found this site so thanks again guy's & dolls,it be great to meet up with Kaka and her daughter lol x:smile:

Hi shoes, it was after reading the forum that gave me the extra push i needed, id probably still be wishing and wanting if i hadnt found it, everyone on here is just great and always willing to offer help and advice x :party:

Hi Gillian, sorry i made a mistake i will be there on Thursday 5th have surgery on Friday 6th, im doing ok with the low fat diet cant stop thinking about choc and chips tho nothing new there:rolleyes: did doc not say anything to you about your pre op diet i be afraid he wouldn't do it for me :party: how are you and big sis getting on lol x:smile:

Hi Shoes, not long now. Are you all packed? I havent got weighed for 10 days now but when I last did after 5 weeks post banding, I had lost 1st 4lbs which I am satisfied with in that period of time. Not sure what I am at the moment, but presumably they will weigh me tomorrow at the appointment for the fill - hope I haven't gained any back cos will be really disappointed if so.

My broadband connection has been really playing up for the last week and a half and so haven't been able to post much so if I don't manage it again before Thursday, I will be thinking of you as we all will on Friday and sending you best wishes. Take care and have a good journey, let us know how you are as soon as you feel up to posting again, bigsister x

Hi Shoes - gosh it won't be long until Friday will it? Also good luck to you Kaka!

I am having my op the Friday after you so have just started my pre-op diet. The weekend was a bit shakey but back on track now. I am still eating lots though are you? Just nothing with much fat in or fat free!!

I am very excited but nervous!

The peeps on here have been my lifeline. I am not sure I would've been so decisive without this forum.

I have been gathering list of must haves - we leave this Friday for a trip to Bruges and Brussels beforehand so I am having to be organised! My husband has been working away for 2 months and is only back Wednesday! Plus I have to pack for myself and a 7 month old baby who refuses to eat anything apart from homecooked food or pureed fruits. I don't think I will be taking my cooker with me!

-Comfy/baggy clothes

-Calpol 6+

-Cuppa Soups

-Jelly?

-The dressings from Lloyds pharmacy - Gillian did u get these I can't remember the name?

- A good book the sounds of things for the wait! (But I will probably be first in the queue the size of me!! :hurray:)

Can anyone recommend anything else?

Thanks in advance x