Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone know of Dr De Bruyne Chris

HI pearce glad hear alls ok do u remember i meet u on my way out and yr way in i showed u my wounds.

SLINKY have lost 5 pounds all going well have u had yr stiches out already

AlsoI meet a woman in Belgium that was messed around by going with T.law

Well the comments re Tullia have put me in a bit of a spin, must say I have had good service so far, the lack of information when you book seems to be a common theme must say I did approach CDB team direct and moved over to tullia when I was asked to pay cash on the day. I felt uncomfortable with this.

She has contacted me a few times to confirm payment and diet, but generally I have not found an aggressive aproach from her.

I will speak to her tuesday and check all is well.

Radley are you ok with the feedback you got today?

Edited by Fullfat

Computors r not my strongest point still messing trying to get my ticker working ahhh

weight.png

Edited by sher67

checking 2 c if i've sorted it lol its driving me mad:cursing:

Edited by sher67

Hi everyone,

I'm flying to Belgium tomorrow.. eek!

I'm really nervous about my currency (for balance of payment) at the mo, its being delivered by special delivery at 9am tomorrow but I've got visions of it not arriving and I have to get the plane at 2! Talk about cutting it fine...(!)

Does anyone know exactly what pills we can take afterwards? Is it basically liquid pills or chewable/suckable? I'm wondering if my nurofen liquid capsules will be ok?

xx

HI pearce glad hear alls ok do u remember i meet u on my way out and yr way in i showed u my wounds.

SLINKY have lost 5 pounds all going well have u had yr stiches out already

AlsoI meet a woman in Belgium that was messed around by going with T.law

Emsey i took nurofen melts cause you dont need Water and they go down easy plus i think dr chris gives you enough till you get back home his are dissolvable ones.Sher that is great no i havnt had stitches out just the blue one they took out in the hospital im gonna go on fri to see nurse and get them out and a check,what have you been eating,ive been having an actimel for brek,fortimel shake for lunch and Tomato Soup for tea plus drinks in between water tea etc and hot chocolate for bed lol,good luck emsey and anyone else going im still on catch up with you all.:thumbup:

Oh cool, thanks for the info Slinky!

Hope your recovery is going well xx

Morning Fullfat I have sent you an email, hope you are OK and hope to see you Thursday in hotel.

Emsey good luck darling know it feels:thumbup:

Slinky well done 2 ya and Karens done well did she tell u airport they nearly stopped her from flying.

Im eating Soup all differnt types lots of Water slimfast shakes the odd hot choc.

Slinky why did u have the blue stich out i thought it was all after 10 days mine come out on Fri.

The dressings r really starting to irritate i keep itching after the stiches will the dressing go to.

I bought a protine drink yest disgusting lol

also have not been 2 the loo yet:tongue_smilie:

Emsey good luck darling know it feels:thumbup:

Slinky well done 2 ya and Karens done well did she tell u airport they nearly stopped her from flying.

Im eating Soup all differnt types lots of Water slimfast shakes the odd hot choc.

Slinky why did u have the blue stich out i thought it was all after 10 days mine come out on Fri.

The dressings r really starting to irritate i keep itching after the stiches will the dressing go to.

I bought a protine drink yest disgusting lol

also have not been 2 the loo yet:tongue_smilie:

Emsey good luck you will be fine,no sher why did they nearly stop her lol,i dont know y they took blue stitch out karen didnt get her out i think the girl done it by mistake,im going fri hopefully get the other's cut and took out,did you take the 2 bloody little strips off that were over the drain i havnt't dont know if i should lol,what Protein Drink did you buy,im thinking of getting the one from argos for 42.00 it's Meal Replacement with high Protein cause it will do also after fills etc have booked first fill for 16th sep yay:thumbup:

ps sher i havnt been to loo either i took some lactulose lol,dont know if it works yet

Well, I'm so glad its all over for you Slinky, Cher and all you other girlies and guys.

Well done, you wont be sorry.

I just wanted to mention, that the low fat diet is not so you'll lose weight, its to shrink your liver. If your liver is enlarged it would get in the way of putting the band in. Dont be scared cos I drink alcohol every night, a few at least and my liver was fine.

Also dont worry about the length of the seat belts on the flights, as I said before they have to carry extensions for mothers with babies, who sit on their knees, I wouldnt have known this but my daughter was cabin crew for Virgin Atlantic and she told me loads of things that I wouldnt have known otherwise.

My last fill didnt seem to be working that good, had only lost 2lbs in 2 weeks, but last weekend I was busy making the christening cake and food for my grandaughters christening, going to the hairdressers etc, plus we went to a wedding on the saturday night, that I didnt have time to eat and my nerves were shot too. Hoping that the cake was up to my daughter's expectations.

I could hardly eat or drink over that weekend and I have lost a few pounds.

I forgot that this is what happens if you dont eat, the band tightens itself.

And there was me contemplating yet another fill, which now I dont have to do.

Hi Everyone

I have a week to go for my banding but I am so busy at work this week that haven't got the energy to feel nervous, I am sure by the weekend I will be a bag of nerves.

Anyway, i just contacted wls for the after care and they are running the discounted package again and if you book in august, even if your 1st appt isn't in august, the 6 month package cost is £275 and starts from the date of the 1st appt. So, if anyone else wants to take advantage of the discounted rate, I thought that I would share the news.

Although I claim to be not nervous, dreams of botched operations and what will happen to my kids if something happens to me and frequent bouts of tears are becoming frequent....so probably the unconsious mind is scared.

Please keep your fingers crossed for me and say a prayer for me on the 12th.

MD xx

Poor you MD, prayers said for you :)

You'll be fine hun, we all go through that, we wouldnt be human if we didnt, its the fear of the unknown.:thumbup: