Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone know of Dr De Bruyne Chris

Iv been for my 2nd fill today.. got another 2ml put in, thats 5ml in total.. just got to stick to liquids for a few days but fingers crossed my weight will start moving again. I met miss flump(again) and vanessa there, both lovely and doing well x

Hi Wishfull, sorry I missed you and Vanessa today in Manchester, I had my fourth fill, taking me to 7ml.....Really hope it gives me the restriction I need to get my weight moving again as it's been at a standstill for too long!:w00t: Kath.x.

Hi kath how much did he actually give u today ? im at 6.75ml and no restriction im praying il get restriction with next fill how much have u lost?

I feel like a rite old boreing bugger lol

Only cause I cant chat how much I have lost, infills etc.

ur all so lucky

how much have you all losted, how has it been, easy/hard, how much have you all got to lose, do you all meet up, soz I know I chat on, just realy interested, I will give you guys and dolls all my info when it happens. sorry to keep going on xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

As soon as I get the nod, I will be on here to tell you all, then you all know I will be asking questions re, what I have to do b4 the op, if I have to have a pre op menu, wat i have to wear, etc, etc, etc, I will then really do ur heads in. sorry you would think i was a kid, my hubby thinks i have lost it xxxxxxxxxxxxx

:w00t:

Hi kath how much did he actually give u today ? im at 6.75ml and no restriction im praying il get restriction with next fill how much have u lost?

Hi Flirtylass, He gave me half a ml today.....I haven't lost anywhere near as much as you, just 2 stone, and like I said I've been stuck at that for absolutely ages!! Mind you I've only been going for a fill every two months. I have a little bit of restriction, as I can't eat certain foods like bread or potatoes, so I'm hoping this fill will do it for me this time....fingers crossed!!!:thumbup:

Ah like i said before kath i can eat everything except if i eat certain things too quick they'l come back up im sick of it at this stage i better get half ml next fill iv went for a fill every month since op except this month im really sick of it

Ah like i said before kath i can eat everything except if i eat certain things too quick they'l come back up im sick of it at this stage i better get half ml next fill iv went for a fill every month since op except this month im really sick of it

When do you go for your next fill? To say that you haven't had much restriction, you've done really well to lose as much as you have! Maybe your next one will do it....here's hoping!Kath.x.:w00t:

Yeah but god its hard i was avoiding food completely except for somethin very small each day but i was fainting and stuff and doc said i had to eat more and im finding it so hard now the more i eat the more i want at least when i wasnt eating i was ok til i started feeling so bad its a vicious circle my next fill is the 2nd april i think

Wishful next time you see Vanessa tell her to get her butt back on this board, life is too short to be at loggerheads.

tell her everyone will be glad to hear from her, I'm sure everyone feels the same.

Forgive and forget I say.:w00t:

Hi to KaKa's daughter, you have done so great, you should be really proud of yourself.:thumbup:

K

Like you I called to book the edinburgh fill for the 19th immediately after my op on 13th feb. THe julie one said oh i think that is full, now you can imagine my responce to that, so i made a bit of a fuss and she said just to come at 12. My advice is if she is off is to mail frederik and dr chris i have both email addresses and virtually demand that you get seen, is it you first fill i am not sure. I went down the line of "whats the use in getting band and offering support then reccomending first fill at 6 weeks then you cant do it, completely unaceptable" On the glasgow thing, at my consultation Frederik mentioned about someone there can do it but i never got any more info, i would ask that in mail also. Dont just accept it as i think they rely on that which is no use to man nor beast. Sorry cant be of more help.

Regards

Gx

Hi - just an update re daughter's appointment. sent an email to Freddy who forwarded it to his partner Chris Deprez who instantly mailed to give me times for Glasgow and now she has an appointment with ECFS on 17th April in Glasgow - great service!!

cheers

k

p.s. my daughter is now a fellow "bandit" on here!!!

I feel like a rite old boreing bugger lol

Only cause I cant chat how much I have lost, infills etc.

ur all so lucky

how much have you all losted, how has it been, easy/hard, how much have you all got to lose, do you all meet up, soz I know I chat on, just realy interested, I will give you guys and dolls all my info when it happens. sorry to keep going on xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Mandy, your not boring old bugger!..it just seems that there are more post bandsters on at the mo than pre bandsters..we all know how your feeling, weve all been there..my husband thought i had "lost it" too as it took over my life before i had band, it was all i thought and talked about..once you have made the decision,you want it there and then!..and its like waiting for xmas!..i think we are all a bit obsessed on here...and impatient too, i certainly am!..the bands not that magic wand id hoped, and it is still hard work, and slower than id hoped..i know i have a good few fills before it starts working properly for me...but it is frustrating!..roll on my second fill on tuesday!.was hoping to be a supermodel for summer!! (ha!) maybe next summer!..but as long as the scales go in the right direction..and never back up..ill be having to wait!! slowly and steadily for me! x

Edited by gillian

Hi - just an update re daughter's appointment. sent an email to Freddy who forwarded it to his partner Chris Deprez who instantly mailed to give me times for Glasgow and now she has an appointment with ECFS on 17th April in Glasgow - great service!!

cheers

k

p.s. my daughter is now a fellow "bandit" on here!!!

thats good where abouts in glasgow, did he orgnise or was it a tel number

Hi Fatpants

Thanks, i was amazed too! thought it was a mistake! but same on scales at home and surely they couldnt both be wrong! lol!

When do you get your op??

im just concentrating on the fact that i didnt put all this weight on in a week so it wont come off in that short a time either,really determined to make it work however long it takes! xxx

Hi Kakasdaughter,

I'm off on Monday, op on Tuesday! The past six weeks have been like an eternity waiting! Woke up in the middle of the night and realised I haven't changed my money yet, I was waiting for a better rate, but it's got worse, £200 worse!

Fatpants

thats good where abouts in glasgow, did he orgnise or was it a tel number

I booked it by email with Chris Deprez [chris.deprez@ecfs.be]

Next dates: 20 March

17 April

22 May

19 June

Address: Regency Medical Clinic

9 Clairmont Gardens

Charing Cross

Glasgow G3 7LW

cheers

k

Hi and welcome Kaka's daughter! Me and gillian are the 'naughty sisters' Mmm refers to! Well done on the 9lb lost already, that's a really good start. I wish I could have been banded at your age, don't think they had invented anaesthetic tho when I was 20!

Freckles - hope you're not in as much discomfort now? Been thinking about you.

Fatpants - lets go out on the pull together when you've been done - not long now is it?

Take care all, bigsister x

Bigsister you're on!

Fatpants