Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I was scheduled for sleeve surgery Dec 16th but it was postponed until the 30th because I was sick. Now my surgery is postponed until whenever because I am sick again. Im so depressed I feel hopeless. I dont want to live like this anymore. Maybe God doesn't want me to have this surgery. Oh please let me get it and be OK! I ate everything in the house today. I know that does nothing good. I can barely get off the couch I am so miserable. I hate myself. I hate my life. I don't want to die but I am in Hell. Just venting. So sad its hard to breathe.

Sent from my SM-J700P using the BariatricPal App

Keep your head up baby girl. Every thing happens for a reason. Keep your faith strong. When you have your surgery on the 30th you will feel good n healthy and b strong for your recovery. Good luck doll ????

secretly????sleeving

Waiting is the hardest part. I remember those negative feelings all too well prior to having my surgery. Stay focused on why you decided to do this in the first place. You want to be healthier & feel good about yourself. I promise it'll give you more confidence & the reward is worth the wait. Hang in there. You got this, really!!

Second time I'm actually saying this tonight ~ "No one said it was going to be easy. They just said it would be worth it!"

I have major depression/bipolar depression and anxiety and just got sleeved less than 24 hours ago.

It's got to get bad before it gets good chicka! This has been like a light at the end of tunnel. Think of it as a push/ a tool/ being plucked from where you are now to be in a better more healthier more alive place than you were before!

Carry onwards, focus, have faith!

I struggled a lot preop with committing to the preop diet but days before it finally clicked for me and I'm doing great now.

This won't be easy but it'll sure as hell be worth it to improve your quality of life!

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

Keep your head in the game! Don't let small bumps get in your way. I know it's frustrating, but you are right there. It'll get done and you'll be sooo much better for sticking through it.