Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

October Lunch

The next lunch will be on Saturday October 20th at noon at the Kelseys on Millcreek Drive and Erin Mills Parkway (about 2 km south of the 401) in Mississauga.

Please respond here if you would like to join us - I hope you do!

I would love to that is around the corner for me. But I will be banded on Oct 19. Do you think I will be up and ready to come out?

I think it is a bit early for you. You should still be resting and knowing that rowdy bunch they could have you up dancing on the tables. Just kidding about the table dancing. I think I slept the whole next day.

Count me in beautiful PPL! Crispy, I would love to see ya girl but the truth is you will not be ready to be out and about....I was still high off the of the anesthetic and gas X. I am sure I will see you at the November lunch!

Play it by ear Crispy - it is hard to say how you will feel, especially if you are that close to the restaurant - even coming in to say hi might just do you a world of good - be prepared for a rousing applause when we find out who you are -

Count me in again Laurie - unless the weather is bad - good thing I like to drive!:clap2:

Cindy

Count me in

Are we rotating around between a few restaurants? I am sooooo glad we are in the west end this time. I look forward to seeing everyone!

I really hope I can come to this one but I have to wait for the next work schedule to come out to see if I am working or not! If I am not working I am booking the day off ASAP so I can come!!

I am also glad that this meeting is not so far away from me... I hate driving in TO!

I was also thinking that we should try to do somethig as a group that does not revolve around one of our biggest weaknesses... food. Maybe a night of bowling or some other social spot. What you you all think??

You've already lost 11 lbs PreOP... Good for you! You are gonna do great on this band.

GOODLUCK tomorrow, we'll all be rootin' for you!!!

Let us know how you are doing

I will play it by ear than. If I am up to coming by and saying hello I definatly will. If not see you all in Nov.

Please count me in. Is this the same place we were at in Aug.? That worked out well then.

Thanks

Hi Laurmac,

I'm just wondering if we can get the dates for the November and December lunch (if there will be lunches) as once again I cannot make it to this one because of work. I know that is a lot to ask so far ahead of time but they are making us put in our availability for December / January already and I need to put in unavailability for the lunch... I really want to meet all of you!!

Thanks,

Lisa

That seems like a good idea what if it is always the third weekend of the month. We can always pick the venue later

Michee, if we could do that it would be great. The third weekend of each month sounds good to me (although I am working that one November too!!) at least I can plan ahead for the next ones!!

What does everyone else think of making the third weekend of the month a time guide for our lunches?