Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I've bought ProCare- they're about $13/month for a multi you only take once a day. The chewables don't taste great, but for that price I don't care.

I've bought ProCare- they're about $13/month for a multi you only take once a day. The chewables don't taste great, but for that price I don't care.

Thank you so much I'll look in to those! The ones they suggested were $100 for a 90 day supply! That's awfully expensive for me at the moment :/

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

It is a prescription but I get mine through nutrition direct. The Vitamins come with the B12 nasal spray. I love how easy it is. My insurance covers the cost too.

They have the dissolve/chewable ones and the ones to swallow depending on how far out you are from surgery.

It is a prescription but I get mine through nutrition direct. The Vitamins come with the B12 nasal spray. I love how easy it is. My insurance covers the cost too.

They have the dissolve/chewable ones and the ones to swallow depending on how far out you are from surgery.

I wonder if my insurance would cover them? I'll have to see. Who would I ask for the RX? My primary or the surgeon?

My surgeon was the one who did the prescription but your primary cam do it too.

There is a form you can download and the doc fills out. Fax it in and they do a check with insurance and call you to tell you how much it will be. My first one was 37 dollars and then I met my deductible and it is free now.

https://www.nascobal.com/patient/why-nutrition-direct

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using the BariatricPal App

hi ....I take a multi with Iron...Flintstones to be exact....and Catrate. I have attached a pic. I also take a B12 lozenge

Hope this help!!post-300216-14821189045736_thumb.jpg

hi ....I take a multi with Iron...Flintstones to be exact....and Catrate. I have attached a pic. I also take a B12 lozenge

Hope this help!!attachicon.gif Screenshot_20161218-223946.png

SlimBra, the Flintstones offer as much as the Bariatric Vitamins do?? Have you compared dosages?

My surgeon was the one who did the prescription but your primary cam do it too.

There is a form you can download and the doc fills out. Fax it in and they do a check with insurance and call you to tell you how much it will be. My first one was 37 dollars and then I met my deductible and it is free now.

https://www.nascobal.com/patient/why-nutrition-direct

You rock Pazza! Thank you so much!!

Yes, my nutritionist gave me a list and Flintstones chewable were on it. 100 in the bottle, so a 3 month supply before surgery for $13 but she told me after surgery I'll be taking 2 a day instead of 1. Still a great deal compared to some of the others. She did tell me NO Gummy Vitamins though

Sent from my SM-N920V using the BariatricPal App

I bought pure Calcium Citrate from Amazon. This is probably a lifetime supply for $13 considering I only need about 1/2 teaspoon a day. I put a heaping 1/4 teaspoon into 2 shakes a day and can't taste it. It's a hell of a lot better than the huge, chalky, disgusting pills I first bought.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00F8I5XPG/ref=cm_sw_r_sms_t3_api_EKXvybEG76V7Q?th=1

I also bought Centrum Flavor Burst multi which is about $9 a month. They taste like candy and actually have a little bit of calories and sugar, but screw it. I get to enjoy something.

Edited by DillThePill

Here is where doctors differ again. I take Nature's Way Alive for women and they are gummies. On my surgeons list are also to take Calcium, B12, and a b100 complex. After my recent bloodwork, doctor said I could stop the calcium and could cut back on b12. It doesn't help our bodies to take supplements it doesn't need.

Oh, and I get my Vitamins and supplements from Bed Bath and Beyond using all those discount coupons they send out. It probably cost me less than $10 a month.

Mine said that I had to take Bariatric Vitamins and calcium citrate 1500 a day - in 3 doses (500 each) a day. The total of the vitamins and Calcium would be over $200every 2-3 months!

It will eventually boil down to what your body needs as supplements. I have not had any issues with food and I have my Protein first, per my plan. I would compare labels of nutritional supplements with bariatric vitamins and address any differences. I have always had strong bones and at age 59, don't need to supplement with calcium evidently, but I did take it for 5 mths.