Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Finished my 6 months Dec.7th. But they are not submitting to Insurance until January :-( So Hopefully I will know something soon!

I go on December 21st for my first appointment at the University of Chicago, so I'm hoping my surgery--if accepted into the program--will be early 2017.

I am scheduled for gastric sleeve on January 24th, 2017 in Columbus @

THE Ohio State University... GO BUCKS :) I have already been approved by Aetna and just had my pre-op appt with my surgeon yesterday. The surgeons office submitted my short-term disability to my work already today and I've have been approved for that as well. I think life is looking better and better and I am looking forward to springtime/summer with me being more confident in short sleeves and capri's!! One of my short term goals being off work for a while is hoping for more energy is to clean my closet. I am sick of the clutter, the shoes that fell on the floor and no energy or desire to clean it out bc I'm tired, lazy, and nothing fits anyways. I will have "new to me" clothes as I lose weight... out of my own closet ;).

Can someone tell me how you start a new topic on bariatric pal? I can't figure out how to do it on my computer or on my iphone app. I'm lost! LOL

Edited by jaynamy3

Mine is scheduled for March. Haven't scheduled the exact day yet but I am planning on a vacation to Disney before hand. Can't wait! Thankfully with my insurance I only had to wait 4 months from consult to surgery!

I'm having gastric sleeve surgery on January 25th

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using the BariatricPal App

I am scheduled for gastric sleeve on January 24th, 2017 in Columbus @

THE Ohio State University... GO BUCKS :) I have already been approved by Aetna and just had my pre-op appt with my surgeon yesterday. The surgeons office submitted my short-term disability to my work already today and I've have been approved for that as well. I think life is looking better and better and I am looking forward to springtime/summer with me being more confident in short sleeves and capri's!! One of my short term goals being off work for a while is hoping for more energy is to clean my closet. I am sick of the clutter, the shoes that fell on the floor and no energy or desire to clean it out bc I'm tired, lazy, and nothing fits anyways. I will have "new to me" clothes as I lose weight... out of my own closet ;).

Can someone tell me how you start a new topic on bariatric pal? I can't figure out how to do it on my computer or on my iphone app. I'm lost! LOL

Yay! Congrats

When you are on the regular forum, there should be a pencil in the lower corner of you are using your phone to view. That will allow you to start a new topic

I am having NUT and shrink mtgs this week, and they say they should be ready schedule a surgery date pending insurance approval. Keep your fingers crossed.....

Sent from my SM-G930V using the BariatricPal App

January 31, started liquids today!

????sonkat5355????