Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Finally surgery in December 6th.

@@Wilson Mine is december 6th so I start the liquid diet on tuesday

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

Let's do this 2gather. I will start mine Dec 14th. What are doing if you don't mine me asking. I was thinking broth, sugar free popsicle and Water. Now that's lunch and dinner but can I do for Breakfast.

Sent from my SM-N920P using the BariatricPal App

I have the shakes, Crystal Light, Jello and possibly the broth I'm still trying to decide. I might do the broth for dinner and the shakes for breakfast and lunch

I have the shakes, Crystal Light, Jello and possibly the broth I'm still trying to decide. I might do the broth for dinner and the shakes for breakfast and lunch

What's the name of the shakes you doing

Sent from my SM-N920P using the BariatricPal App

Premier Protein and body fortress. Now the premier Protein vanilla ones they are good but for me is just taste to sweet. I prefer the strawberry cream.

Body fortress I never tried before but it has 30g of protein per scoop sames as premier protein. I decided to buy body fortress just because I can't find the premier Protein Powder anywhere and is more expensive to buy them pre-made. That's the only reason. But body fortress in the other hand has 30g so is pretty much equal

You are lucky that you only got one week liquid diet. I have two. It was a lil hard yesterday with all the food in front of me.

I am December 6th, and have been on 3 Protein shakes a day for a week now, but I am allowed as many leafy greens as I want. If I get too hungry, I have a hard boiled egg. Yesterday, I had some Thanksgiving turkey. Luckily, hunger hasn't been an issue, but I get really tired around 8pm and go to bed early. On the plus side, I wake up feeling much more refreshed!

@@chickee I'm doing fine. Just running to the bathroom Lol I have to take Miralax everyday. I started the liquid diet last tuesday.....yes, two days before Thanksgiving. Wasn't as hard as I thought but still, I want it to eat at least 1/2 oz of my brown sugar honey ham and 1/2 oz of sweet potatoes. Yes, I had to cook the ham which the smell was killing me Lol

@@chiarraim I'm doing three shakes per day for two weeks. I'm only allowed to take crystal light, broths or stocks, Water, yogurt.... I did the juices of the ham yesterday. Of course wasn't the same. At least you can eat eggs. I cant't and I've craving the egg whites with mozzarella cheese.

And I feel the same way when I wake up in the mornings. I feel energized and better. My hunger is going down. I get really hungry around 1700 (5pm) so I'm doing the yogurt in the mornings. I wish I was allowed at least sweet potatoes or a lil bit of ham

I am just scared about the surgery and the pain after it.

I've had several surgeries, so the pain doesn't worry me. It usually means you are healing. Take your pain meds as prescribed and remember, it's only for now

My doctor put me on liquid diet but it consists of 3. Premier Protein shakes a day, sugar free Jello or posicles, and s sensible dinner such as Protein n vegetable. He even said it cud be lean cuisine . I am to stay on Multivitamin n Iron n 64oz Water daily.