Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

It's been 2 Years already

Beautiful picture on your bike very inspiring thx for sharing

Sent from my SM-N915V using the BariatricPal App

Congrats on your continued success! All you vets give me hope that I will conquer the maintenance demon!

Amazing ..my life in a nutshell..starting the journey by signing up to this site yesterday, reading post all night..(great help with the good ,bad and ugly experiences) My journey starts Nov 9th☺ thank you for 2yr update..you and that bike ROCKS!!!!

Sent from my SM-N920P using the BariatricPal App

You look great! But more importantly I bet you Feel great. Much easier lifting the leg over right? I can't wait! My surgery is Nov 9th

I am looking forward to being on the bike next summer thinner

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

Let me ask you and others this I'm keep throwing up constantly does anyone else experience this my sleeve was 9,26

Sent from my Z832 using the BariatricPal App

Yes I have done it on occasion. It is imperative that you follow all instructions. Most important is never drink at least 20 min. Prior food intake. And eat slowly chewing food carefully. Air can be swollowed if you eat too fast. Bubbles will bring about regurgitate of food and liquids. Triggers are given by your body to tell you your getting close to full. My triggers are 3 different ones. First I feel a sudden empty of my pouch below sleeve into intestine. Then I feel after three bites attachment into lower sleeve. At my 5th bite I tend to get a hiccup if that moment I have to cease anything more. If I do Bad things happen. We all need to pay careful attention to what's going on and if we do we protect our sleeve.

I never drink and eat together and I can Take I bite only any throw up! that's just it Just the smell of food sometimes make me throw up, see I'm also a cancer survivor ,so my body just acts a little bit different! But I still want to be a success

Sent from my Z832 using the BariatricPal App

I actually have only thrown up once when I overate. Most of the time if I eat to much I just feel uncomfortable. Even now and again I have a meal like that. Maybe once a month. I also get the hiccups if I eat a lot at once.

~LA

Great Job!!