Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Post Op Clear Liquid Phase Ideas

Hi everyone! Trying to make my shopping list and thinking of ideas to get in my Protein during the clear liquid phase the first week post op. Has anyone found a good unflavored Protein to mix in maybe Jello of broth? I guess I will also try the powders?utm_source=BariatricPal&utm_medium=Affiliate&utm_campaign=CommentLink" target="_ad" data-id="1" >unjury broth? Any other ideas? Thanks so much

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

unjury broth was my favorite until I had surgery. All the sudden it tasted so gross. I bought some "better than bouillon" and made my own broth. I also found a great unflavored whey Protein and mixed it in with other things. I found that muscle milk was the only Protein shake I could tolerate. Here's the unflavored I used

https://www.amazon.com/Clean-Label-Protein-Unflavored-Servings/dp/B019YWFHAW

It's a little pricey but worth it

unjury broth was my favorite until I had surgery. All the sudden it tasted so gross. I bought some "better than bouillon" and made my own broth. I also found a great unflavored whey Protein and mixed it in with other things. I found that muscle milk was the only Protein shake I could tolerate. Here's the unflavored I used

Thank you! Going to try this

Thank you! Going to try this

It mixes really well and unflavored, just don't put it in boiling or VERY hot Water or it will clump.

Any ideas you can give me that works well to mix with? I'm feeling at a loss getting my organization together

Any ideas you can give me that works well to mix with? I'm feeling at a loss getting my organization together

6 days post sleeve & feeling like I need a new game plan! Right there with u. Any info would help

lgivaudan, on 29 Oct 2016 - 08:45, said:

Everyone talks about GENEPRO so I just ordered some. I had my VSG 4 days ago.

Sent from my SM-G920V using the BariatricPal App

lgivaudan, on 29 Oct 2016 - 08:45, said:

Everyone talks about GENEPRO so I just ordered some. I had my VSG 4 days ago.

Hi How are you doing? Feeling ok? Do you like using the Genepro???

Sent from my SM-G920V using the BariatricPal App

It depends what is on your plan right now. You can mix Protein powder with greek yogurt, sf pudding, Soup (not too hot), mashed potatoes (if allowed), etc. I'm on mushy foods and added it to roasted butternut squash (puree). I'm allowed veggies and fruit on my plan - but it's not as low carb as some want to be.