Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Do anyone have Aetna insurance? If so have anyone gained weight from the 1st day of the program and still got approved? iv gained 12 to 13 pounds and I am trying my best to get it off in 30 days if I don't will I get approved or denied?? My last nut appointment is the 15th Please help :(

I just spoke with the surgeons office and she said my plan Aetna ppo said no weight gain at all. Take laxatives and starve yourself now!!!

I was denied by aetna due to weight gain.

oh my god this is so stressful im at work crying I don't know what to do im on a low sugar low carb diet and it said I lost 2 pound then said I gained 3 all I 1 day

Yeah some policies say no net gain so I'd say check your policy. Do whatever it takes to lose that weight!! Ijs

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using the BariatricPal App

mine say no weight gain but some people said they have got approved with weight gain I will give it my all with 2 kinds and working 12 hour shifts its like I have no time to work out aaahhhh I pray with me eating healthy I am able to do it

@@Qujazmaine October 15th is in 3 days. Do you mean November 15th? Aetna is known to be one of the more strict plans and I don't believe they'll approve you if you gained 12 lbs. I highly recommend going on a bariatric approved Protein shake and non-caloric liquid diet immediately. Drink tons of Water and avoid sodium. Gaining a few lbs can be explained by Water retention, your period, Constipation, etc. - but I don't think you'll be able to explain 12 lbs. Good luck.

If it's Nov. 15th I would go on a liquid diet about 2 weeks before depending on how much weight you need to lose.

Yes October 15th and iv been drinking tons of Water I am on Birth control what always make me gain weight and I just had a baby so I'm slowly creeping up to my old weight

Sorry So confused lol its November 15th I dont know y I keep saying october

Oh ok you can definitely do it. I was thinking 3 days no way! But its how bad you want it too. I wouldn't want to come this far and be denied because of that.