Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

BMI of 21 getting gastric sleeve... thoughts?

Wow, you might be the most misinformed, psychologically disturbed individual I have ever met in the WLS world. (Probably from drinking all that nasty organic milk). But unfortunately it Sounds like your mind is made up and you will learn the hard way just how wrong you are about VSG surgery curing your eating disorder. Too bad your unethical surgeon and your mother is enabling you. If she really cared she'd get you the help you really need. but still, As long shes throwing money away, can I have some? I'll even tell you all the warm fuzzy lies about bariatric surgery you want.

no. you can't have any of my money. stop being lazy and go out and make some for yourself :)

Ha! Didn't you just say mommy (and daddy via insurance) funded you? I wanted to feel for you until this post.

:D

You need serious help - real or fake! If you are even thinking about having a major surgery to lose weight to the point of being underweight - you need help! If you are making all of this up - you need major help. I'm not jealous, offended or anything you might be thinking- I'm just completely horrified at this entire thread - again real or not! If real - your surgeon is an unethical hack job who shouldn't be practicing medicine.

You need serious help - real or fake! If you are even thinking about having a major surgery to lose weight to the point of being underweight - you need help! If you are making all of this up - you need major help. I'm not jealous, offended or anything you might be thinking- I'm just completely horrified at this entire thread - again real or not! If real - your surgeon is an unethical hack job who shouldn't be practicing medicine.

I don't want to be underweight. my goal would be around 115, which is a healthy weight for my height.

I'm seriously wondering how this user was unbanned. Bariatric surgery to lose 10 pounds? Riiiight...

Sent from my Nexus 5X using the BariatricPal App

Wow, you might be the most misinformed, psychologically disturbed individual I have ever met in the WLS world. (Probably from drinking all that nasty organic milk). But unfortunately it Sounds like your mind is made up and you will learn the hard way just how wrong you are about VSG surgery curing your eating disorder. Too bad your unethical surgeon and your mother is enabling you. If she really cared she'd get you the help you really need. but still, As long shes throwing money away, can I have some? I'll even tell you all the warm fuzzy lies about bariatric surgery you want.

no. you can't have any of my money. stop being lazy and go out and make some for yourself :)

Ha! Didn't you just say mommy (and daddy via insurance) funded you? I wanted to feel for you until this post.

:D

Organic milk..... not only did you get an entire new screen name after you were banned, you're doing this on multiple sites. Seems you have a lot of free time on your hands..... rather hypocritical and judgemental to tell someone something so rude. This is a place for people to help each other, not listen to childrens desperate pleas for attention. Stop distracting from those of us with actual concerns and those giving actual support.

again, my goal is not to lose weight from a vsg. I want to reduce the size of my stomach so that I can have more control over my portions. My endoscopy results from years back show that my stomach is much larger than the size of an average person's stomach. which is the reason why I am able to eat such large volumes of food.

I am planning on gaining at least 30 pounds before my surgery because otherwise it would be extremely unhealthy for me to lose weight at my current weight right now. Reading other peoples posts losing 30 pounds seemed like nothing for the first few months...

again, my goal is not to lose weight from a vsg. I want to reduce the size of my stomach so that I can have more control over my portions. My endoscopy results from years back show that my stomach is much larger than the size of an average person's stomach. which is the reason why I am able to eat such large volumes of food.

I am planning on gaining at least 30 pounds before my surgery because otherwise it would be extremely unhealthy for me to lose weight at my current weight right now. Reading other peoples posts losing 30 pounds seemed like nothing for the first few months...

Do you have a good therapist? Have you talked this through with a professional who works with people with eating disorders?

Okay folks, for those who know how. PLEASE tell me how i can delete this entire thread, if possible. I would love to do that. it was never my intention to create such a negative, controversial thread.

and by the way please, don't discriminate against me just because i am "thin" I am the same as ya'll trying to get my crazy eating habits under some control. I'm sure a lot of you know what it feels like to have crazy eating patterns. it makes life suck.

This user wasn't unbanned they created a similar ID.

I go back to older post don't feed trolls

@@Alex Brecher can't you block this IP ?

no. you can't have any of my money. stop being lazy and go out and make some for yourself. No wonder you gained all that weight. being lazy and begging others for their hard earned money :)

LOL that my be the most outrageous statement you've made yet. Who's hard earned money?! Certainly not yours. You have a mommy and daddy paying for everything while you jet set around the world wasting your GRANDPARENTS hard earned money to indulge your surgical whims.

BTW I've had a job since I was 14 years old and have never once taken a single penny of welfare, social security, or unemployment. I Worked three jobs to put myself through college. Raised 2 children, and put them through college (and one through medical school) by working 14+ hours/day. I paid for my OWN surgery with money I EARNED. I own my own house and well over a million dollars of equipment, land and livestock. I earned this by working for it....nothing was given to me for free. Have you ever even supported yourself for a day?

Do you have a good therapist? Have you talked this through with a professional who works with people with eating disorders?

to be honest i went through therapy couple years back but it did not help. I have not talked this through with a professional who specifically deals with eating disorders.

but trust me, i did EVERYTHING that i could think of doing to try to solve my eating problem with no avail. Saying that the vsg is my choice of last resort is an understatement.

no. you can't have any of my money. stop being lazy and go out and make some for yourself. No wonder you gained all that weight. being lazy and begging others for their hard earned money :)

LOL that my be the most outrageous statement you've made yet. Who's hard earned money?! Certainly not yours. You have a mommy and daddy paying for everything while you jet set around the world wasting your GRANDPARENTS hard earned money to indulge your surgical whims.

BTW I've had a job since I was 14 years old and have never once taken a single penny of welfare, social security, or unemployment. I Worked three jobs to put myself through college. Raised 2 children, and put them through college (and one through medical school) by working 14+ hours/day. I paid for my OWN surgery with money I EARNED. I own my own house and well over a million dollars of equipment, land and livestock. I earned this by working for it....nothing was given to me for free. Have you ever even supported yourself for a day?

I knew that ppl would get offended at my comment. but seriously did u read what the other person said as well? don't think that i'm the only one at fault. if you can't be nice, then don't expect to hear nice things from the other person as well.

i say

I can't even... Coming from someone who has been morbidly obese since teenage years, everything you have said is offensive. Please tell us some more how your not overweight because you don't eat junk like we do, and assume we are lazy. You can seriously take a hike. You don't need a sleeve, you need fricking major psychological help.

Maybe next time you want "advice" don't act so self absorbed and start insulting people. Your story keeps getting more out there with each post. Grow the hell up.

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

I say one mean thing, and everyone is after me.

I have been patient post after post after post, apologizing and telling ppl that if they didn't wanna read that they could move on.

Those who are posting negative comments are the ones who need to grow up. are you guys trying to test me? how much you guys have to provoke me so that I'll actually get mad?

Yes i am mad now. I am mad that people who don't leave advice at all say nasty things about my parents. yes it angers me. and yes when I get angry, I say mean things. so there you have it.