Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Sexy Halloween costume?

I haven't really done the Halloween thing since I was an early 20-something party girl. As of late, it's just an excuse to don the red lipstick or some intense eye makeup. My a$$ still needs to get much smaller before I consider attempting to rock a tiny anything though.

Slutty pirate.

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

@@Djmohr my husband and I Celebrate our 29th anniversary on December 12th!

Oh, and my youngest daughter would LOVE the getting married on Halloween/pictures in a graveyard thing. So cool! Her birthday is 11/4 but she always wishes she had been born on Halloween :)

Slutty pirate.

I did that one the year before last, love it because it can be converted into Renaissance or another theme pretty easily.

This year, I'm going 60's style Uhura with the knee high black boots. Hubby got the gold Capt. Kirk shirt.

Slutty pirate.

Wanna get married ?????

Slutty Pirate's are the BEST costumes.

Hahaha, I'd accept, but I think I better get in line. I hear there's some pretty territorial sleevers around here

Hmmmm.

Thinking Bar Wench....

If I were to dress up for Halloween...

Which hadn't crossed my mind.

So, I'll stick with NOT dressing...

Up, I mean. Lol

post-284996-14754275847196_thumb.jpg

Or, maybe a hot dog costume---

I can hold a sign that says "Bite Me"....

Never been a big Halloween guy. Usually I cheap out and do one of a couple of things. First I did a couple of big gulp cups on my head heald on with panty hose and I'd just terrorize local stores by running through them waving toilet paper (usually from their own bathroom). Then I upgraded to an Israeli gas mask, fingerless gloves and a red straw hat. I would drive through town looking for a family of four, preferably in a mini van or a station wagon. I'd pull up along side of them at a traffic light and see if they would turn off. If not at the next traffic light I would stare at them even as the light changed I'd stare at them and drive forward about the first 10.feet. If that didn't work this ALWAYS did, at the next light I would turn, stare and point at them. The light would go green and I'd shut off my headlights and pull in behind them. IMMEDIATE turn every single time!

Also, I know that some of my stories seem like just that but when you live in a small town things are a bit different. I will leave you with this picture from last Halloween and yes, I'm driving around like this...

20151031_151440_zpswjqp1xgt.jpg

My son and several of his buddies are working for a local dairy farm in their Haunted Corn Maize.

I can't wait to go next weekend and see him in action. He won't tell me what his costume is....

I don't do horror movies and the like really well, but, I'll haul my old arse through a dark & haunted corn field at night to enjoy time with him.

I went by my dad's house and took a picture of this picture that is hanging on his refrigerator. Oh and the sign that I'm leaning on is in my garage.

20161002_134906_zpsq0oq7bsy.jpg

This could have been any random night not just Halloween.

@

If I have nightmares because of these pictures you're posting, you're going to be in troooooublllllle...

@If I have nightmares because of these pictures you're posting, you're going to be in troooooublllllle...

If you are thinking about me in your sleep I'll count that as a win!