Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Starting weight: 349

Surgery weight: 326

Current weight: 299

I'm 2days from wk 4. I am just about to move to soft foods...yay! New food tastes make life better. Does anyone worry they are loosing weight fast enough? Like I'm not doing it right. I follow the diet to a T, exercise 30min a day...I still feel tired a lot. I keep my Proteins up and liquids mostly up. Am I just worrying too much? Drs say I am doing fine, but I have a hard time believing it. My husband went through a gastric bypass just 4days ago, so I am taking care of him. His weight is dropping really fast, I try not to be jealous, we are doing this together, so we'll be there for our children and he had diabetes. Am I just overwhelmed, this whole journey is a rollercoaster of emotions? Does anyone else feel completely nutty?

Sent from my XT1650 using the BariatricPal App

First of all congratulations. Feeling nutty? I feel nutty. I'm not sure I'm doing the right way. Before surgery 224 and today 204 next Tuesday will be 2 weeks. Not exercising but walking around the house. My belly is a little sore and I was having a hard time with the diet. Haven't being able to eat 60 grams of Protein.So decided to rely on the Protein Drink for and keep myself hydrated. That is my focus. When did you start to exercise you mean walking?

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

Men lose faster. You won't lose as quickly as he will. Ever. So don't even stress yourself out about things you have no control over, and worry about what you can control like making sure you're getting enough Protein and fluids. The rest will happen :)

First of all congratulations. Feeling nutty? I feel nutty. I'm not sure I'm doing the right way. Before surgery 224 and today 204 next Tuesday will be 2 weeks. Not exercising but walking around the house. My belly is a little sore and I was having a hard time with the diet. Haven't being able to eat 60 grams of Protein.So decided to rely on the Protein Drink for and keep myself hydrated. That is my focus. When did you start to exercise you mean walking?

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

I'm on my 5th week and emotions are off the wall....lost 15pnds in first 2wks, but slowed right down. Doing everything right, but it's a slow loss. Watching hubby shrink. It's ok, he looks handsomer as he goes. I think I am slowly letting it go. He'll hit his goal first, but I'm gonna get there. Just not as fast. With all these body changes, how can I not be nutty!! I started walking my second week...walking 30min at least 5 days a week. It's good for someone who never left the couch!!

Sent from my XT1650 using the BariatricPal App

Edited by Raynbolite

@@Raynbolite

Atta girl! Don't look at your success as just weight loss. Look at you go with all that walking! For us former couch potatoes, that's something to be proud of :)