Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Michael Vick

Can't believe no one is talking about this yet. So, do you think his appology was real or is he just sorry he was caught? I'm going with sorry he was caught and REALLY sorry he has to pay back the 22 million.

Vick isn't sorry. You'd have to have a conscience to be sorry and his hobby of getting animals to tear each other to bits kinda rules that out.

The day he was going to court to submit his plea, there were supporters there saying he should be forgiven. He hadn't even made it to court to enter the guilty plea and everyone is supposed to forget what happened? Is he not supposed to do his jail time because he said he was sorry? What's wrong with these people.

Vick isn't sorry. You'd have to have a conscience to be sorry and his hobby of getting animals to tear each other to bits kinda rules that out.

Yah, sorry he got caught!!!! What an a$$ ho....! ;):angry:mad:

The sad thing about Michael Vick is that he is will be back dancing in eht end zone on Monday Night Football football next year, if not sooner. The NFL made a lot of noise about this because of all of the bad press their gangsta superstars are getting lately. They made a bigger issue out of the dog fighting than they did about the permanently paralized bouncer in Vegas. I'd be really surprised if they actually banned any of them for life.

Elaine - I really hope there has been enough outrage that we will not see him on a football field again, but I guess only time will tell.

Also, did Whoopie really defend him yesterday on the view???? You have got to be kidding me!!! I don't care how common dog fighting is in the south, does that make it right? Is that an excuse for killing innocent dogs? If she keeps making comments like that they will be sorry that Rosie left.

Didn't you know? Jesus is in jail! Everybody who goes to jail "finds" him there. Then when get out, they lose him again. Repent! and mean it when you do...!

Didn't you know? Jesus is in jail! Everybody who goes to jail "finds" him there. Then when get out, they lose him again. Repent! and mean it when you do...!

LMFAO :bounce: This seems to be too true! :heh:

I found Jesus!! He was hiding behind the couch!

And I thought that that was a dust bunny! My bad, eh. :heh:

I think the Man is sorry...You think you'd be sorry if your life was waiting on prison time? How about losing up to 100 Million dollars? I'd be soooo sorry and almost kissing the comissioner's feet.

His worry needs to be on the Judge---whether he is going to allow him to do 1 year or 5 years...

Dog fighting is very active in the "hood". Now I think it's creepy and sick--but I still see the young teens and young adults with the pit bulls--then they are gathering up. Before you know it--they walk up the street and who knows where they go. But it's dog fighting no doubt. It's a big deal in the south and part of the northern states.

I am not saying it's right--because I love dogs and some cats. I'd rather have a German Sheppard than a pit bull anytime.

Simply put--the PETA should get a check for at least $500,000 from M. Vick--then have him do 250 to 500 hours of community service-which should include the TV commercials about "Dog Fighting" and it's many cruel tactics...

I loved the dog chew toy that looks like Vick---made me laugh.

I live in redneck country---and dog fighting used to be common! My DH and each of his siblings (4) all had a pitbull from a litter his Dad saved, and they all had these dogs for years...spoiled animals all. They grew to love the breed. But around here for years you could not trust getting any pitbulls. They were inner breeding them like mad, trying to get mean dogs, and they succeeded!!!

Through the years the dog fighting, and finally the cock fighting have tapered off....none too soon.

Sad, sick pastime, gives a bad name to a breed. There is nothing positive to be said about it, I don't care how common it is---they deserve to be caught and punished for it.

Kat

Michael Vick wanted to prove how tough he was, so he volunteered to go into a room with bin Laden, Hitler, and Charles Manson. He said, “I ain’t goin’ in there without my gun and my guard dog.” So, they gave him a gun with three bullets, and a pit bull.

Vick and the dog entered the room, saw Manson, Hitler, and bid Laden

….and then Vick shot the dog three times.