Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Tummy Tuck?

I have read that if you had any stomach surgeries you can't do the balloon.

Does that included tummy tucks?

Baloon is placed inside stomach. The procedures you had were skin incisions and involved uterus

Nothing to be concerned about

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Featured Surgeons

1. Masoud Rezvani

Woodbridge, Virginia 22191

2. Lisa Medvetz

Downingtown, Pennsylvania 19335
      800-282-0066

• Recent Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Kaseyn2boys

Finally made it to ONEDERLAND!!!
      · 4 replies
      1. Wanda247

Congratulations!! It feels amazing right? I made it there a few weeks ago...so ecstatic Woo hoo

2. Kaseyn2boys

Yes, I definitely did a happy dance!!!

3. KimTriesRNY

Congratulations. A huge milestone for sure!

• Susie93054

Ten years ago I had by-pass surgery.  My starting weight was 562.  It has been a long road, and I wanted my goal to be 180.  I am 218 and now I find out my weight for 5'1" should be 143.  I really think I can get that thin.  HELP!!!!!
      · 4 replies
      1. Orchids&Dragons

Congratulations on your long-term success. That is very inspiring! I don't know if you can get to 143, but you've done awesome so far. Good luck!

2. KimTriesRNY

You may want to be thinner, but that is a success! Wow! You must feel so much healthier now!

3. Missouri-Lee's Summit

Of course you can get to 143! You lost 344 pounds...didn't you? And, honestly, did that seem possible all those years ago?

Orchids&Dragons is right. You've done awesome so far. While there's never a guarantee, you've proven that it's possible. Patience is your best friend.

4. FluffyChix

Girl! Super congrats!!!! Like these ladies have said, you've done the hard part! Now just take it one meal at a time/1 day at a time and do this thing! SMASH it! Set those short term goals. You'll break into onderland before you know it. You're so close!!!! You can doooo eeettttt!

• GreenTealael

I accidentally watched my old boss give a very presidential speech in his State of the State address and I almost voted for him... 😂😂😂
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Mrs. Rob

I am so HAPPY TODAY.... I am just 4 pounds away from my all time GOAL.  I reached my goal within 8 MONTHS!!!!!  GOING FROM 245 TO 135... YES!!!!!
      · 3 replies
      1. GreenTealael

CONGRATS 💜

2. proudgrammy

110 lbs GOAL, holy moly girlfriend!! you are aces!! congrats - kathy

3. Wanda247

That's awesome...Congratulations!!;)

• KimTriesRNY

This is completely unreal but two days in a row now I have seen less than 200 pounds on the scale for the first time in over 15 years. I am a pound away from my first goal of 199 at 13.5 months post op. Time to set a new goal for the New Year!

· 9 replies
      1. Mrs. Rob

congratulations on reaching your first goal. :1299_raised_hands_tone5:

2. FluffyChix

Wooohoooo! Fantastic girlie!!!! So happy for you.

3. Wanda247

Congratulations, that's awesome!! ;)

4. proudgrammy

welcome to onederland - send out your i'ved move cards!! (make sure i get one!! congrats- keep up the good work - kathy

5. View All Replies
  • Trending Topics

• Together, we have lost...
      lbs