Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hey Houston Bandsters

I'm in for the Cypressswood area, just say when and where.

Banded 10/26/06

315-284-210

NW Bandster meeting is Thursday Dec 7, 6:30

December 7, 2006

6:30 p.m. to ?

Cafe Express

9595 Six Pines Dr., Suite 150

The Woodlands, TX 77380

A good group of people and not that far, as the crow flies, from you.

Thats almost an hour away, there has got to be a closer one.

Takintheplunge ..

Go to the yahoo group, Houston Area Bandsters. I am most certain that there is a group that meets out in the cypresswood area. You can join that group and post online to find out for a meeting near you.

Melissa Lea

Hey, I have kind of a complicated life. Anyone from either of these areas? I could sure use someone to talk to. I am a bit of a loner when it comes to the LapBand. I chose not to tell anyone, but my husband. My husband does not understand weight problems. But he is the only one I trusted with this information. Anyone there?????

I was banded July 27th in MX and weight at the peak was 238 and the day of surgery I was 231.5 and now 210. That is not a lot of lost weight, but it is at least moving in the right direction. I know the next 10-15 pounds will make a much bigger empact on the way I look than those first 20 pounds. I am down a full size. Gone from size 18 being almost too small.....they were getting mighty tight. Now 16 is comfortable. ahahahahhhhhhh.

I doubt I go to any meeting because I chose to do this surgery in secret. Nobody knows other than hubby.

Please tell nobody. This is highly confidential.

God bless

Wild

Hey Jo Ann, I'm in Sugar Land too, I was considering the band group that meets on Saturdays in Houston, Kirby and 59 area at the Whole foods. I haven't been yet though...

Hey Jo Ann, I'm in Sugar Land too, I was considering the band group that meets on Saturdays in Houston, Kirby and 59 area at the Whole foods. I haven't been yet though...

Faybie, you are local! :wow2: I was considering that group too, but I'm never really sure which Saturday it is. Do you know! Unless it is the 16th, I can make it. I'd love to meet you. PM me your local information and at least we can meet for coffee.

Jo Ann

Anybody want to meet this Wednesday 12/13 at 6:30 PM at Humble City Cafe for dinner or a cuppa...to say hi, chat, and plan a NE support group? I'll call for reservations if I can get a head count.... Or if that day doesn't work, let's talk.

Frankly, I'd prefer a lunch meeting but I'm guessing that won't work as well for everybody...

Betsy

I'll meet you on Wednesday. I think a Saturday morning would be nice for meetings, but let's see how this goes. What name/group for the reservation?

Great! I'll take a head count Tuesday and make a reservation under BANDSTERS. I'm looking forward to it.

Humble City Cafe is by SE corner of the intersection of 59 and 1960, on Main Street. Can give exact directions as needed.

Start a new thread and call it NE Bandsters - Kingwood/Humble/Attascocita and post the invite. You might get more feedback by starting a new thread in the Texas forum.

Go to Texas in the list of threads (where this one is located) and hit start thread. Give it a title and post your message. It will then appear when someone selects NEW POSTS and they can quickly see it. If you have problems let me know and I'll start it for you.

Barbara: Just the two of us it looks like, for Humble area. Want to start in January instead? I'm going to the downtown one Saturday...do you go there?

Haven't been to a downtown one. Let's start in January and see if we get more participation. I've got some shopping I can do tonight. :rolleyes: