Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Fatigue 4 Months Out & Arms Look Like Olive Oyl

Just curious, I've read about fatigue shortly after sleeve surgery but I'm almost 4 months out and still have it. I've lost approx. 60 pounds since March 30, 2016 and my arms resemble toothpicks, I still have a pot belly albeit much smaller. I'm not drinking anywhere near the recommended amount of Water nor am I eating or drinking Protein on a regular basis and besides short, slow-paced walks with my dog, I'm not exercising. Did I answer my own question as to why I feel like crapola most of the time?

Feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks.

I am so sorry you aren't feeling well. Yes, it does sound like you answered your own question. Have you talked to your NUT and your surgeon about your concerns.

Starting right now, it sounds like you need to do everything possible to get in all of your Fluid and Protein and take your Vitamins and supplements. Just doing those things should really help you feel better, regain your energy, and lose weight.

Once you are able to up your Fluid and Protein, exercise should help, too.

Yes it sure sounds like you've answered your own questions... now to do something about it :)

It sounds like you're in a post-surgery slump and just need to pick yourself up and get doing what you need to do, before you feel worse than just fatigue. You may want to start back from the beginning with Protein shakes and liquids just to hit that "reset" button, and to get in some optimal Protein that your body really needs. Best of luck to you!

Understood, thank you for the feedback.

Get the basics right first Fluid and Protein then start increasing those walks and at a minimum start taking a multi Vitamin. Good Luck

Sent from my iPad using the BariatricPal App