Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Unflavored protien powder

I live North West of Houston. Been online trying to find high protien unflavored powder to mix with my Soup. I'm one week out of my surgery and I'm not taking in enough protien. Can anyone who lives in or around Houston please let me know where I can find.

Sent from my SM-G930V using the BariatricPal App

Amazon carries Isopure unflavored

I have Unjury unflavored Protein Powder and it works well. I ordered it online from their website.

I just ordered the unjury starter pack and will see how I like that. Two samples of each of their flavors including unflavored and chicken Soup. I keep seeing post about it so thought I'd give it a try. Also bought the Isopure unflavored but have not tried yet.

I would search GENEPRO on this site. I am just not a fan of their weird science.

I stand by unjury starter kit it is how I fell in love with their chicken broth. Have only tried their unflavored, chicken, and chocolate. For price and Protein comparison I am sticking with Isopure on unflavored (25 vs 21) and premier for chocolate (30g) but love chicken. It has more sodium so I just have one per day.< /p>

Edited by chycky

attachicon.gif ImageUploadedByBariatricPal1468543598.129348.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

I live in north east Texas and this is what my dr recommended

I have this & love it. It doesn't have a smell or taste so I like that. I have some Meal Replacement powder & I can't stand the smell. Same with Isopure. I've had 2 of their drinks & they have a foul aftertaste. I have 2 other flavors that I may try....or not!

I have been using unflavored/unsweetened whey Protein every morning in my coffee. I order it online and they ship fast, 2 days and its here. Good price, cheaper than powders?utm_source=BariatricPal&utm_medium=Affiliate&utm_campaign=CommentLink" target="_ad" data-id="1" >unjury if I remember. They also have a dozen different flavors you can order. Its called rawdynamics her is the address. https://www.rawdynamix.com/whey-protein/ they have other protiens too like vegan,lactos free, and paleo. Its worth checking out.

I love the Gene pro, it really helps me the Protein goal!

I use the unjury and LOVE it! It's by far the lowest calorie and highest Protein one I've found. If someone else has good ideas, I'd love to hear them!

Sleeve in October of 2011

Lost 95 lbs from heaviest

Gained back 25 (working at shrinking that number)

@@purpletmar I like Unjury as well ❤️ Their chicken broth. For unflavored Isopure has a bit more Protein and cost a little less.