Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I've been a ball of emotions today. I'm so nervous and scared. I've been crying and everything. I'm sure it's normal but I hate feeling this way. My oldest is in the Navy and called today to wish me luck and I bawled. We are dropping off our other two to my mom's in a little bit. I know I will cry then. I'm a worrier and can't stop thinking of what could go wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

@albare1978: you are going to do beautifully!!! Take a deep breath and step into your new life.

And think of all that will go RIGHT!!!

Edited by gina171

I've been a ball of emotions today. I'm so nervous and scared. I've been crying and everything. I'm sure it's normal but I hate feeling this way. My oldest is in the Navy and called today to wish me luck and I bawled. We are dropping off our other two to my mom's in a little bit. I know I will cry then. I'm a worrier and can't stop thinking of what could go wrong.

Yeah I go tomorrow too and I'm in an odd mood

Alright, you two----if you weren't worried, or in an odd mood, you two would be "weirdos".. :)

Really, WLS journeys are long and life changing. BUT you both have done the hardest part---you've recognized your disease and are ready to "face the demon".

Tomorrow you will start the most challenging, but also the most joyful, rewarding journey of your lives. Hang on and enjoy the ride!

There will be "bumps" in you path. That is what we are here for--for "bump removal". :)

Whatever problem you may face, I am confident that there will be someone here who has faced the same "bump in the road" and can help you or at least talk you through it.

Support is SOOOOO important. That you will ALWAYS have here on BP.

Meet you on the ,"Losers' Bench". You will like it there. You can rest there--for a moment.

Post and let us know how you are doing post op. We are absolutely nosy, but we also care.

Try and get a good night's sleep. Tomorrow your journey begin!!!

Yeah I go tomorrow too and I'm in an odd mood

Alright, you two----if you weren't worried, or in an odd mood, you two would be "weirdos".. :)

Really, WLS journeys are long and life changing. BUT you both have done the hardest part---you've recognized your disease and are ready to "face the demon".

Tomorrow you will start the most challenging, but also the most joyful, rewarding journey of your lives. Hang on and enjoy the ride!

There will be "bumps" in you path. That is what we are here for--for "bump removal". :)

Whatever problem you may face, I am confident that there will be someone here who has faced the same "bump in the road" and can help you or at least talk you through it.

Support is SOOOOO important. That you will ALWAYS have here on BP.

Meet you on the ,"Losers' Bench". You will like it there. You can rest there--for a moment.

Post and let us know how you are doing post op. We are absolutely nosy, but we also care.

Try and get a good night's sleep. Tomorrow your journey begin!!!

Positive people make me sick!!!

The worst 2 weeks of my life ... Pre-op diet

Valentina.. Thank you for the awesome, encouraging post!! I'm waiting for my insurance approval and then I will continue the next steps. I'm on here reading all the time and your words were so uplifting! Thank you again for using your journey to help someone else along..

Sent from my iPad using the BariatricPal App

I would cry as much as you can! Get it out now. Go through the emotional Rollercoaster and try to wrap your head around the surgery. You're doing it to better your life! It's going to go well and you are strong enough to handle anything!! I have been told by one of my friends that had it done that she was extremely emotional before her surgery. ..so emotional they had second thoughts of doing it! She finally held it together and had to convince them this is what she really wanted. Wouldn't want anything like that to happen to you. Stay strong and remember why you are doing this hun. Best of luck we all now you'll do wonderfully!!! Sending support

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using the BariatricPal App

Sometimes they can give you a little somethin-somethin to take te edge off if you're super nervous pre-op.

I am having surgery as well tomorrow. Crying my eyes out and so emotional! Double thinking all of this!

Me to I am so excited and nervous wounding if it the right decision I have had a lot of surgery due to a broke back and now I am choose to have surgery so second guessing myself to but I think when it's all and over with we all will be happy with our decision best of luck and prayers for everyone

Sent from my iPhone

I was a bundle of nerves and didn't sleep much the night before surgery. I am a stress cleaner though, so the bathroom was nice and tidy for my return home. :lol:

Wishing you all the best and I look forward to hearing from y'all when you're on the other side of it.

Good luck tomorrow, Your going to be fine! God Bless!