Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Late June Sleeve Buddies?

Welcome gsleevenewbie! Hope things are going well for you. Super nice people here in this group.

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

I had my vsg June 23rd. 349 starting weight, 319 at surgery, currently 299. Boy it's great not looking at that 3 at the front of the scale... never again! I have been stuck at 299 for about 6 days but I understand the "3 week stall" is quite common...

Sent from my SM-G920V using the BariatricPal App

I had my vsg June 23rd. 349 starting weight, 319 at surgery, currently 299. Boy it's great not looking at that 3 at the front of the scale... never again! I have been stuck at 299 for about 6 days but I understand the "3 week stall" is quite common...

Mine was on the 23rd too. Am right there with you on the stall. 5 days, however, dropped 1/2 pound since yesterday so maybe it is over! Have followup with surgeon on Tues. Should have been last week but he was on vacation. Am interested in what he has to say.

I think my 3 week stall has begun...I was losing 1lb/day, then lost 3 Friday and the scale hasn't budged since. I'm writing down everything that goes in my mouth, so I know it's not something I'm doing but it was fun watching the weight go down vs seeing the same number. I'm betting on 5 days then I'm back being a loser! Happy Sunday, everyone! And Maggie, are you ok? I've been wondering...

Shelter dog, I've read probably 50 people say they stall at 3 weeks or so. For both our sanity just know that it is very common and probably nothing related to what we are doing... but Journaling never hurts!

@@Jhejduk Yep, the journaling is for my own sanity...I always doubt myself first when things aren't going as they should be! Thanks for the support!

Edited by ShelterDog64

So do we count like in soccer? If I am past 14 days I am "in" week 3 or is the stalk between 21-28 days ;). Just wondering because I just broke 5 day stall on day 19. Sure there will be more stalls. Thanks for everyone's comments it is so good to read from those in same boat!!!

So do we count like in soccer? If I am past 14 days I am "in" week 3 or is the stalk between 21-28 days ;). Just wondering because I just broke 5 day stall on day 19. Sure there will be more stalls. Thanks for everyone's comments it is so good to read from those in same boat!!!

Mine began near end of week 2. Wont be same for all. I think it is great we are taking this stall in stride and not panicking. Ha ha. I just know that anytime I have lost weight, there are always stalls. And I have a lot of practice at losing weight! :-)

Mine began near end of week 2. Wont be same for all. I think it is great we are taking this stall in stride and not panicking. Ha ha. I just know that anytime I have lost weight, there are always stalls. And I have a lot of practice at losing weight! :-)

Me, too, suzzzzz...I've done Weight Watchers after each pregnancy and I know those stalls or plateaus come out of nowhere. And I'm not going to let them demoralize me anymore!

So what is everybody's daily food routine looking like right now?

Here's mine:

Protein shake (premier Protein - 30g protein) for Breakfast and a small cup of coffee

cheese stick or slice of cheese for snack/sometimes this is my lunch bc im too full to eat lunch..if I do have lunch it's a slice of organic turkey lunchmeat.

Protein Shake blended with ice and banana in the afternoon

Pick at whatever dinner that I've made for my family in the evening...and that's it!

And of course Water, Water, water during the day

It's hard to get protein and calories in!!!

Edited by APanda911

I eat my small "breakfast" then a little over 1 I drink my Protein shake on way to work.

lunch. Then couple hours later Protein Shake or Protein broth.

dinner

Water Water and chamomile tea at night.

So what is everybody's daily food routine looking like right now?

Here's mine:

Protein shake (premier Protein - 30g protein) for Breakfast and a small cup of coffee

cheese stick or slice of cheese for snack/sometimes this is my lunch bc im too full to eat lunch..if I do have lunch it's a slice of organic turkey lunchmeat.

Protein Shake blended with ice and banana in the afternoon

Pick at whatever dinner that I've made for my family in the evening...and that's it!

And of course Water, Water, water during the day

It's hard to get protein and calories in!!!

My day looks a lot like yours

Protein shake or oatmeal with milk for breakfast

a little cheese for snack

chicken or turkey, chewed to death, for lunch

fat free pudding with Protein powder for snack

dinner is the protein from my family's dinner, usually fish or chicken, plus a bit of the veg they're having

I'm barely hitting 60g protein unless I can stomach 2 shakes/day, which isn't often. I'm taking my Vitamins religiously and pushing water as much as possible.

My scale went up by a pound today. I know it isn't because of me overeating----I just have to quit obsessing over the scale and stop stepping on it 10 times a day.