Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Yami I try very hard to drink the flavored Water. I have also tried sugar free juice takes 4 days to drink 8 Oz. I do drink my Protein drink but it also takes me 4 days.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using the BariatricPal App

So, it sounds like you are not getting your Protein either.

I cannot stress enough that you HAVE to get in your water/fluids and protein if you want to heal.

Yeah I do eat scrambled egg (1) with cottage cheese in it. sugar free pudding and about 4 table spoons of homade Soup. Tomato, onion, cauliflower and cabbage Soups. That's what I eat Breakfast lunch and dinner everyday. Oh and Beans.

How much Protein does that give you?

No idea likely not enough I am trying to replace the egg and cottage cheese with the Protein drink. I do put Greek yogurt in it when I can find some under 10 grams of sugar which is been really hard. My husband tryst to get me to eat a little deli meat. I like to eat the same foods every day.

I add banana and 1 table spoon natural Peanut Butter (2 sugars) to my Protein drink it taste better. I drink Premier Protein drink.

Im still preop but thats what i been doing. I love my Protein shakes, have them instead of lunch. I freeze bananas in chunks and use pbfit powder. Makes delicious choc pb flavored thick shake (I use six star powder)

Sent from my SM-G900P using the BariatricPal App

I was supposed to loose 25 pounds pre-op and I lost 40. In 4 months. My doctor and the others in the office said nobody does That! He is having me write a flyer for the others. I had a slim fast in the morning and a normal size bowl of homade tortilla Soup everyday for 4 months. He said you can do this yourself why do you need the surgery. I lost a hundred and thirty pounds in 2012 and kept it off for one year. My problem is I gain it back.

Ele marie, keep in mind that this surgery is only a tool, and over time you can gain weight back as well. This surgery is not a guarantee that you will keep the weight you lose off forever. I'm sure you are aware of that though.

I eat very healthy. I am not worried about that. I have two sisters and a niece and an aunt who have had it. My two sisters have kept it off for 15 years so far. They were about 400 pounds one was 480. I was 233 going in. I know it is a tool I am a runner I run 5 miles a day before surgery carrying all that weight. I got this. I just need my Water back. Once I am on normal food I will go back to tortilla Soup.

No idea likely not enough I am trying to replace the egg and cottage cheese with the Protein drink. I do put Greek yogurt in it when I can find some under 10 grams of sugar which is been really hard. My husband tryst to get me to eat a little deli meat. I like to eat the same foods every day.

I highly recommend that you track your food so that you KNOW how much Protein you are getting. Otherwise, how will you know whether or not you are hitting your protein target? I use MyFitnessPal and it is a lifesaver since I can't remember what I did 10 minutes ago.

I was supposed to loose 25 pounds pre-op and I lost 40. In 4 months. My doctor and the others in the office said nobody does That! He is having me write a flyer for the others. I had a slim fast in the morning and a normal size bowl of homade tortilla Soup everyday for 4 months. He said you can do this yourself why do you need the surgery. I lost a hundred and thirty pounds in 2012 and kept it off for one year. My problem is I gain it back.

A slim fast and a bowl of soup does not sound like a healthy way to lose the weight. I am surprised that they congratulated you for losing too much in such an unhealthy way.

They didn't care how you lost it. They won't give you surgery if you don't lose what they ask until you do.

The Soup is very healthy it is chicken,black Beans and Harmony. And you top it with avocado cilantro onion lime and tortilla straps the thin strips 35 calories a table spoon and you only use a few on top also can top it with raw cabbage instead and a little Mexican cheese which is made with skim milk. I did tell the doctor what I ate and what was in the soup. He wants me to do a paper on it so he can give it to his patience during his seminar. I will post a picture. I have one on my phone.

What is a fitness pal? I am only 2weeks and 2 days out of surgery. The Protein drink is 30 grams but I don't drink it all. So how can I track that?

MyFitnessPal is free app that you can download to your phone.

1) if you drink a partial Protein shake then you count what you drank.

2) But, you should be drinking more than one Protein Shake in a day. According to my surgeon there is no physical reason you shouldn't be able to drink 3 premier Proteins (33 oz liquid/90 grams protein) the day after surgery.

I am really concerned that you aren't getting nearly enough liquids and Protein.< /p>

They didn't care how you lost it. They won't give you surgery if you don't lose what they ask until you do.

The Soup is very healthy it is chicken,black Beans and Harmony. And you top it with avocado cilantro onion lime and tortilla straps the thin strips 35 calories a table spoon and you only use a few on top also can top it with raw cabbage instead and a little Mexican cheese which is made with skim milk. I did tell the doctor what I ate and what was in the soup. He wants me to do a paper on it so he can give it to his patience during his seminar. I will post a picture. I have one on my phone.

I am sure it is healthy, it just doesn't sound like enough Protein. Unless you are drinking a couple of gallons in a day then it can't possibly have enough Protein.< /p>