Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

3 days till plastics tiiiime!

3 week update and pictures of healing! Everything is basically the same. Same swelling, starts off flat in the morning and swells more as the day goes on. I'm wearing a tight Spanx now instead of the binder. I went to my PS yesterday because I was developing a small seroma (fluid under the skin causing more swelling) she aspirated it with a needle but nothing came out. It's not big enough to really do anything about so we are just leaving it alone and waiting for the body to reabsorb it. The incisions are healing beautifully for three weeks. I have been applying EMU oil to them 3x a day. Since EMU is the most absorptive oil on the planet! It seems to be working wonderfully. The incisions are staying soft. I also massage them 3x a day as well using scar massage techniques (thanks YouTube) My BB is red still. My breast lift is just the greatest thing ever! I wish I could show you but I think that would be some kind of violation. Anyway all is great and progressing better than expected. I took a picture of my hip so you can see how the scar curved down rather than upward. Another one of my "demands" I've seen a lot of scars that curve up. That makes them harder to hide in clothing.

post-237766-0-90723400-1461167904_thumb.jpeg

post-237766-0-06924300-1461167917_thumb.jpeg

post-237766-0-06539800-1461167936_thumb.jpeg

post-237766-0-19796400-1461167953_thumb.jpeg

@@Elode

aaahh you look awesome! I am so excited for my surgery on the 25th of May!! I want to do it now, lol.

Ok, so you have told me what to have on hand after surgery, and what to wear after surgery. It seems like at the 2 week mark you are out and about and doing great... (My surgeon wants me to take 6 to 8 weeks off of work. I don't think I will need that after watching you)

So here's my questions... I know now to ask the surgeon to curve the incision down on my TT and to put the incision on the inside of my belly button... are there any surgery asks that you did or wish you would have asked prior to being cut open?

Also I am worried about how the skin on my back and legs will look after everything. Do you feel like you "blend" together well or do you feel like you are tight in the front but loose in the back - LOL yes I know how it sounds.

Edited by kranky813

@@kranky813 No not really, those were my main demands. Low, curved incisions both across and on the hips. The problem with hips is sometimes they cure the incisions upward. What's the point in having a low scar in the front if you're going to have to wear high waisted clothes to cover your hip scars? Take pictures with you. Lots of pictures of the incision you want to have. Sometimes they just HAVE to do things a certain way according to your body so you may not get everything perfect. I did however get everything I wanted but that's because I had a LOT of just empty loose skin. Some people have dense fat so it's harder to pull everything down really low. She only removed 1.59lbs of fat from my stomach. May not sound like a lot but it was basically thin empty skin so she was able to pull it all down really far. I hope that's making sense. She did everything I wanted. There's noting I would change. Warning: your breast are going to look weird, especially around the nipples. They look all bunched up and crazy but just know with time they will smooth out and be normal areola's. If you want to see mine you can inbox me. I don't mind showing you. Mine look soooo much better in just 3 weeks but it will be awhile before they are completely "normal" the bunching is caused my the dissolvable stitches pulling everything tight. Depending on how extensive your muscle repair is will determine when you will be able to work. I didn't have any muscle repair so my recovery was not near as painful as someone who does. I still got a full month off from work. I feel like I personally could have went back after 2-3 weeks but I had already requested the time. Swelling is my biggest issue now. It's just tight and aggravating at times. I'll be glad when it's over. I go back to work Tuesday so I'm interested to see how it will all go.

@@kranky813 oh and as far as skin on the back and legs, I don't have much skin on my back, no rolls ect... So I didn't notice anything there. My thighs were lifted a bit. Mainly because my incsion is SO low that it grabbed up some of my thigh meat.

@Elode. You are looking fantastic!! Your surgeon is an artist. I love emu oil too it's amazing and I bet it will help with the scaring.

@@glitter eyes Thank you! It seems to be working well. It keeps my scar soft and pliable. Plus I'm super bored sitting here all day so why not oil myself up? I need to go back to work oie!

Elode you look so fabulous. Remind us again where did you have the surgery?

@@Elode

I never thought I'd say this to any woman but...

For the love God will you put it away!!!!

Every time I come to this thread for "information" (like reading Playboy for the articles) all I see is you in some state of undress...

That'd be ok if I was only here once a day...

But as I'm trying to keep up to date with "information" I have to wade thru alllll your pics countless times a day...

Now, you may say that I could always avoid the pics and simply "read the articles"...

Bahahahahahahahahahaha...

Yeah right!!!!

Anyway, I guess you look ok and stuff...

So yeah...

Whatevs...

@@KindaFamiliar Could you just stop being impossible! I'm almost positive there are WAY more attractive bellies you could be looking at than my sliced one!! Although it is kinda impressive isn't it??! It's a brilliant work of art if you will! One that I worked extra hard to get and paid lots of money to have! Now, if I want to show my bits here, there and everywhere I will! You wouldn't ask Rembrandt to cover his art so why would you expect me to cover mine? Guess what? Your eyes have an automatic filter on them...it's called your eyelids. Try closing them!!! Now what??! Boom!!! Put that in your pipe and smoke it! I just gave you a whole heap of "information" didn't I? You're welcome!!! Hahahaha!

PS: Kinda thanks for the nice undertones of a compliment. ;)

NSV for weight loss AND plastics. These teens and I all bought the same size dress AND I didn't even have to wear a stinking bra!!!! Everything just stayed put!! I blocked them out because two of them don't belong to me so I don't want to put them on a public forum.

post-237766-0-32719300-1461474536_thumb.jpeg

Ok! Quick update. I put that I was 3 weeks on that last update. No I was only two weeks post-op. This Wendesday I will be 3 weeks. So today is the first day I've worn a pair of jeans. I went to the goodwill and bought them special lol size 6!! Still swollen of course. Anyway I got some pictures. Check out the one with my husband in the background!!! Caught!! Checking me out! We were cracking up. Sneaky!!!

post-237766-0-45614800-1461525269_thumb.jpeg

post-237766-0-86025200-1461525290_thumb.jpeg