Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Feb sleevers.... One month updates!

I was on soft foods at two weeks and regular food since 1 month. only thing I haven't had yet is raw veg, which will try soon.

I was sleeved on February 18th. I started at 310. Pre surgery I was at 274 and this morning I weighed 231. Things going good. Following plan and working out 6 days a week.

I am SO glad that I'm not the only one who is totally exhausted most of the time. I thought it was just me. I think the best part of this site is that it makes me feel "normal". I've also noticed that many others have a greater loss than mine so far. I was sleeved on 2/3 and I've lost 32 pounds so far. Maybe I'm just slow?

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

Sleeved 2/2, down 43lbs, no major problems or side effects.

Edited by perforce

I am SO glad that I'm not the only one who is totally exhausted most of the time. I thought it was just me. I think the best part of this site is that it makes me feel "normal". I've also noticed that many others have a greater loss than mine so far. I was sleeved on 2/3 and I've lost 32 pounds so far. Maybe I'm just slow?

I'm only down 25. but, it will come.

I had my surgery February 25, 2016 gastric bypass is what I had done, and i have lost 40 pounds so far . I am happy with that but still have 74 pounds to goal weight of 170 pounds. My back problems have resolved itself and I am starting to have more energy now, thank goodness. Also, I am still on soft foods I have tried the next step of the diet but I am not ready my pouch feels better with the soft diet. Plan on taking it slow. But I lost 15 pounds on the 2 week liquid diet before surgery so a total of 55 pounds lost. My starting weight was 299 pounds.

I was wondering do any of you fight with yourself when it comes to old eating habits or trying to eat when your not really hungry? Just wondering I fight with myself all the time.

Edited by pjames123

@@pjames123 That's great progress! I fight head hunger, too, particularly when I watch other people eat old favorites or when I want to eat my stress. But it's nothing like before. I don't feel as frantic about food as I once did. Support groups help a lot.

I'm so glad I did it to. I'm down 58 lbs (52 since surgery). I'm losing slow but not shocked as I can eat more (than I think I should), and while not stuffing myself...not enough veggies and too much sugar. I have been exercising about half the time

I probably can eat about half of what I could before. Grateful, but I thought I would be able to eat much less.

I'm down from an 18/20 to a solid 14 i. Clothes, much happier with that.