Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Feb 23 Sleevers!

Anyone have acid reflux? I take Zantac twice a day, but i've literally been woken up by it...and it's terrible!

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

I do too its awful. I have it extremely bad!

Falecha

Hopefully this meal prep helps me get in what they recommend for soft solids. I hope I can get it all in. The emergency room is very hectic so I have to make time to eat... attachicon.gif ImageUploadedByBariatricPal1458840746.143355.jpgNow THAT is impressive! What is the green left, the white and the brown on the right? And what kind of meat is that? I am still on purees. Can't wait to be pas this part.

Why thank you! I work 15 hour days overnight so eating all what I a supposed to is really hard. The green stuff is hummus. Than in the middle is chicken salad made with low fat mayo. The little container at the bottom with chicken strip looking this is a Beyond meat dish. Beyond Meat is a faux meet product made of soy and pea Proteins (really tastes like chicken. texture and everything). Its killer good and has 25g of Protein per 4oz. And than the brown stuff is a Mexican chicken dish I made in the crockpot with kidney, black Beans, onion, red/green pepper and chipotle sauce. Nice soft high Protein meals. Oh and I found those little Babybell cheese wheels and two strawberries make a wonderful snack.< /div>
Sounds tasty!!

Falecha

Hello everyone I'm Falecha I was sleeved on Feb 22 nd I've lost 36 lbs but I can't loose any more weight I don't know what to do I've hit a brick wall I go to see my doctor tomorrow I hope everything is OK prayers needed!!!

Sent from my LG-H811 using the BariatricPal App

Welcome Falecha! Glad you posted. You are actually doing quite well (weight wise). Many of us have lost less than that since surgery. I'm only 22 lbs down (but, I'm trying not to complain...because I never lost 22 lbs in a month in the past). Hopefully your Drs. appointment will put your mind at ease. I always write my questions down, so I don't get nervous ad forget....just a suggestion.

I think we have to just keep trying to get Protein and Water goals in, and it will come off. At least, that seems to be the norm. Also, as they said on the other thread...the 3 weeks stall is VERY common. So, we shouldn't worry. :)

Thanks for ur advice I appreciate it maybe I'm reading too much into it r maybe I want the weight to just drop off but it doesn't work that way. I'll let everyone know how my doctors appointment went tomorrow.

Believe me...I know the feeling! I too want the weight to be gone faster. I think it's pretty normal....especially when you've been through so much (surgery, and all that comes with it). But, priase God it's coming off at all! Before surgery my weight was just climbing up and up...for the umpteenth time.

Keep us posted on the Doc apt. Tomorrow. Night

Sent from my LG-H811 using the BariatricPal App

Dr. Simpson said I was doing great!! And I go back May 25 the for my 3 month follow up and he said I need to add more Protein to my diet.

Falecha

Sleeved on 2/23/16 with hiatal hernia repair and umbilical hernia temp. repair as well. Already down 20lbs

HW 409 SW 337 CW 317

Sent from my Galaxy Note 4 using the BariatricPal App.

That's awesome!!! Keep it up!!!

Falecha

I had my two week post op appointment and I'm happy to say I've lost 27.8 lbs

Good job!!!

Falecha

Anyone have acid reflux? I take Zantac twice a day, but i've literally been woken up by it...and it's terrible!

I do too its awful. I have it extremely bad!

Falecha

Man...it is bad. Do you take anything? Did you always have it, or just since surgery? Mine is definitely worse since surgery. They say it can go away at around 6 months (sometimes more)...I sure hope so, because it literally wakes me up.

How is everybody? It's been quiet on this thread.

It was a wonderful weekend with my husband and church family. Then today...I was so tired, sad, weepy, and frustrated. I had so much to do, but spent most of the day in bed.

This crushing fatigue is hard to deal with, and I kept thinking...what if this lasts for ever....you're still fat...and on and on....

The combination of this surgery, surgical

Menopause, and trouble finding foods I can eat with enough Protein...had me in tears.

It's a little better now though, thank God.

It was a wonderful weekend with my husband and church family. Then today...I was so tired, sad, weepy, and frustrated. I had so much to do, but spent most of the day in bed.

This crushing fatigue is hard to deal with, and I kept thinking...what if this lasts for ever....you're still fat...and on and on....

Menopause, and trouble finding foods I can eat with enough Protein...had me in tears.

I hope u feel better it will get easier for u I know it will

Falecha

OMG I've been the same way and I'm a month this week, sometimes I have a lot of energy but lately I've been soooo tired and my hormones have me allll over the place, my tears have been streaming lately and not even for any reason. I heard it takes a while for our bodies to adjust but idk

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

I hope u feel better it will get easier for u I know it will

Falecha

Thank you! I believe it will too!

OMG I've been the same way and I'm a month this week, sometimes I have a lot of energy but lately I've been soooo tired and my hormones have me allll over the place, my tears have been streaming lately and not even for any reason. I heard it takes a while for our bodies to adjust but idk

I'm sorry you've been feeling the same way.

Yes, it does take some time for our bodies to adjust. And if you have hormonal issues already (like every ounce of estrogen production taken from your body in one day from surgery, like I did). I imagine my body is VERY confused.

We just have to take it one day at a time. It does help to know that this is a pretty normal part of the process for some of us. Hang in there!

Yea I need to read up on it some more cuz my emotions whew

Pardon me if this is a little too much, but has anyone been really constipated? lol I have tried everything... Stool softeners, laxatives, tea. Only have a BM about once a week. I don't have a blockage or anything of the sort (Dr at work checked me out). I've heard the sleeve drastically changes your regularity but darn it. lol

Pardon me if this is a little too much, but has anyone been really constipated? lol I have tried everything... Stool softeners, laxatives, tea. Only have a BM about once a week. I don't have a blockage or anything of the sort (Dr at work checked me out). I've heard the sleeve drastically changes your regularity but darn it. lol

My Dr said to take stool softener every day (up to two at a time two times a day) and on occasion take Milk of Magnesia if you can't go. So far the combo is working.

I take a spoon of fig Syrup in the morning and evening and it keeps me regular.

Sent from my SM-G900H using the BariatricPal App