Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

So I have stated in previous posts how I loathe artificial sweeteners like stevia, Splenda etc. anything that is not "real sugar"

I have been off of sugar since January 1st and yesterday I tried some Splenda in my coffee with vanilla premier Protein ( 60cc=28 cal) and I loved it!!!

In the past, I have strongly disliked the after taste of Splenda etc. but after being sugar free ( almost, only sugars I have are what's in my Protein drinks) I can say that I'm loving the Splenda now!!! Yeah!!!!!!

Welcome to the dark side.... ;) Just kidding.

I am thrilled to hear that you now have more options for having something sweet. Not sure if you do this, but you might also try some of the SF syrups in your coffee. I love hazelnut and found a great one for peppermint mocha (got me through the holidays in style!)

I hate artificial sweetener - always have - always will. I had to stop taking the bariatric Vitamins because they upset my stomach 3 times a day. Protein shakes nauseate me and I burp them back up for hour. I just wish they would make something NOT sweet and I would eat and drink it. Can't stand that sickening sweet after taste - yuck!!

Me too...

I'm finicky when it comes to artificial sweeteners in various things. With coffee I only like the taste of equal, not sweet-n-low. However, in drinks like tea I can't do equal but have to have sweet-n-low.

When baking I've used Splenda with success but tried other brands (stevia, etc) and hated it. Yeah, I'm weird like that.

I'm finicky when it comes to artificial sweeteners in various things. With coffee I only like the taste of equal, not sweet-n-low. However, in drinks like tea I can't do equal but have to have sweet-n-low.

When baking I've used Splenda with success but tried other brands (stevia, etc) and hated it. Yeah, I'm weird like that.

I can't stand stevia...ack! But Splenda is good ☺️