Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I was also sleeved 12/08/15. I am down 25-26, depending on time of day I am weighed, lol. I also feel like I should have lost more by now. Don't get me wrong, I am ecstatic that I've lost what I have, I never could have done it without the sleeve. Something in my brain is telling me that I am failing, even though my surgeon told me at my one month follow up that he is happy with my progress and I'm "right on track" with what he expected. I am eating well and getting in my fluids, but am having some food issues. I am fine through Breakfast and lunch, but at dinner I seem to be able to eat more. I am following plan almost exactly as it is outlined in binder(I use pretty much all of the sample days menus) and feel like it's just too much. I feel guilty about eating the portion I do, even though it is actually a little less than the plan. I hope the weight loss continues as I think I'm going to try to up my Fluid intake between meals(nothing 30 before, during, or 30 after meals). I always eat Protein first and limit carbs to mainly dairy(cottage cheese, milk, Greek yogurt, etc.). I do need some carbs as I am a type-1 diabetic on an insulin pump, which also doesn't help the weight come off easily("insulin holds the fat", as my endocrinologist says). Here's to breaking through the stall and getting the weight coming off again/faster.

My sleeve was done on December 2nd and I am down 28 pounds but have been stalled for 9 days so far. I feel worried but I think that is only because of my past failures. I think that percentage of weight loss is more important than exact pounds and that if you are drinking your Water and getting your Protein in that the sleeve is doing it's job...easier said than done, I know.

My sleeve was December 8th as well. I have lost 29 lbs (including pre-op) and have been stalled for a little over a week. I will start working out tomorrow as I have to break this stall.

I was sleeved 12/30. I've lost 12lbs since surgery. So I'm up to 22lbs since the pre op diet. I'm heading back to work tomorrow for half a day. I'm feeling pretty good, just super tired all the time!

I was sleeved 12/16. 1 month surgeon follow-up is tomorrow. Looks like I'm between 20-22 lbs down since surgery, about 45 overall. It's slowed down a ton since the first 2 weeks after surgery and I've had a couple stalls, but I honestly don't stress about it so far. I trust the process. I know the weight will never come off fast enough for me, but everyday my body is growing smaller and I'll never be this big again. I've never been able to believe that was possible before. I'm totally happy with my little sleeve!

Sleeved 12/31. Down 15lbs, all of which was in the first week. I have been stalled for the 2nd week. Two weeks out today!

My surgery was 12/28. I'm down 15lb since surgery. I thought it would be more by now, but I'm feeling great. I would like to start exercising soon. I have my surgeon follow up tomorrow, we'll see what they say. I progressed to mushy foods the other day. So far so good.

I am in a stall again at 5 weeks out. I am trying to up my Water and I am definitely getting my Protein, well, ALMOST every day....

I had my sleeve Dec 28 I am roughly 3 weeks out and I have lost 30 pounds . I I exercise daily since a week after I did light things like walk my second week walk for about 45 min to an hour on the treadmill and now I am going to start lifting light weights but I feel amazing I still can't take the Protein Shake any suggestions about what I can do to tolerate it any better .I am on a Protein Drink it's really good zero sugar and calories are 120 for the full bottle and it's not Isopure .

I was sleeved Dec 2nd and I'm 44 lbs down .... I am happy with the results but I see so many others have done way better than me...

I was sleeved on Dec 8, and as of today, nearly 8 weeks out, I've lost 15 lbs. That's it. So yeah, comparing yourself to others seems like a ticket for the fast train to Crazyville. I'm not doing anything "wrong" (e.g. Water, Protein, walking) but I'm losing slower than pretty much everyone else. NUT and surgeon can't find anything to tweak. I can't let it get to me or I'd need to be fitted for a straitjacket.

I was also sleeved 12/08/15. As of today, I am down 30 pounds, give or take, depending on the day(it fluctuates a pound or two). I did not lose anything pre-op. I understand that I should be ecstatic, but I feel discouraged. I am comparing myself to others I see on this site and I get down on myself. I have met with my surgeon twice since surgery and once with my NUT. They both are very happy with where I'm at and tell me to just keep doing what I'm doing(eating all of my Protein and hitting liquid goals). I have not started exercising yet. I suppose I am also going to have a little hurdle being a type-1 diabetic on an insulin pump according to my endocrinologist, as insulin holds on to that fat, which is part of why I had the surgery in the first place(I've tried SEVERAL diets, including doc supervised). I also started at a lower BMI and weight than some I'm comparing loss to(I am 5'6" and day of surgery was 243). Don't lose hope, we were given a wonderful tool and may just need some tweaking on intake. Have you talked to your NUT or surgeon about your concerns? Wait, I just re-read your post. Sorry. I would definitely ask around on this site, also have had MANY helpful responses to questions I've posted from some veterans out there. Good luck, surgery day buddy!!

Edited by tera1982

Sorry. I would definitely ask around on this site, also have had MANY helpful responses to questions I've posted from some veterans out there. Good luck, surgery day buddy!!

Thanks. I'll do that...NUT said to get back in touch this week if nothing happened last week (it didn't.) Will see if the smart people here have any ideas.