Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I was looking in on the post op forum and I got this idea from them. They were all saying what they were excited/happy about since having the surgery.

I'm curious what are you looking forward to being able to do or see in yourself.

Me? I can't wait to see my collar bones again, to be able to cross my legs like a woman and to be able to sit with my knees to my chest.

What about you??

Me.....being able 2 run without feeling like I'm gonna pass out, fit in2 nice & smaller clothes, able 2 wear these nice clothes, jackets, coats & boots that I've been holding on 2 for about 2 yrs are longer, being able 2 sit n a chair with my legs crossed, being able 2 no longer get steroid injections n my knees, being able 2 sit n da Small chair while out with my family, being able 2 look @ Old pictures & saying Thank u Jesus 4 allowing ME 2 better Myself!

Edited by Te-Te Turner

Not having my hips squished when I'm on a plane! Being able to keep up with my fit friends when we're walking around the city, participating in fun 5k races, shopping in the same stores as my friends, not waking up with crazy lower back pain every day..

I think I could go on forever!

I am looking forward to so many things!!

Crossing my legs

Fitting comfortable on a plane

Running a 5k, 10k, marathon

Shopping in the room full of clearance clothes at forever21

Wearing jeans and liking it

Borrowing my fiancés clothes and not just his oversized sweatshirts

Being picked up more often by my fiancé

Being carried over the threshold after we wed

Liking pictures that are taken of me

Showing my body in pictures

And really, just so much more as I have never been thin

Can't wait!!

I am looking forward to so many things!!

Crossing my legs

Fitting comfortable on a plane

Running a 5k, 10k, marathon

Shopping in the room full of clearance clothes at forever21

Wearing jeans and liking it

Borrowing my fiancés clothes and not just his oversized sweatshirts

Being picked up more often by my fiancé

Being carried over the threshold after we wed

Liking pictures that are taken of me

Showing my body in pictures

And really, just so much more as I have never been thin

Can't wait!!

Being carried over the threshold is also one of mine. I get married in 10 months. That was a good one !

There are just so many things to be excited and thankful for ❤️❤️ i can't wait to start seeing results after the surgery !!!

I commend all of you looking to do marathon type runs !! I would love to do them. Unfortunately due to my cervical spine being fused for a second time last month there will be no running or strenuous workout in my future but I can be thankful for my mom and dad buying me a treadmill for Christmas so I can make sure I do my walking especially during the winter months !!

I'm looking forward to so much.

Having a healthy pregnancy. I want to have a healthy baby.

Being able to cross my legs

Walk into a store and find something I like.

Wear a nice dress

Being able to run without any pain.

Sit comfortably in a airplane seat

Being able to not freak out when my boyfriend tries to pick me up.

Being able to like more pictures taken of me.

Having a side chin.

Having a defined chin.

Smaller cheechs, exposing my high cheech bones.

Having an woman want to be me.

I can't wait.

I made this list before surgery. I wrote this list in my phone and added to it anytime I thought of anything. I'm posting this without reading it. I haven't thought about this list since before surgery. Be kind who knows what I wrote.

Loose the extra weight

* Learn how to surf- I am a Water baby, who loves the ocean, I want to learn a new way to enjoy it.

* Learn how to scuba dive- once again I am a Water baby, love the ocean and want to experience all it had to offer.

* Swim with sharks

* Be able to run without it being a difficult activity- at least a mile

* Have children

* Be able to ride an airplane with our being self conscious about it

* Once I have had children or a child or even adopted if necessary be able to play with them on the floor or run after being able to enjoy life with them.

* Sky diving-they want individual to be under 250 and I'm not.

* Be able to walk into a store and be able to find something that fits without to many issues.

* Be able to buy a crappie bra from the store-just once

* Not having to shop at lane Bryant

* Being able to stop worrying about where the camera is, being able to be in front instead of hiding in the back.

* tired of hearing well she was bigger than you, or you are smaller than she was.

Get a wedding dress that not plus

Go on a cruise

Get smalls uniform at work.

Feel healthy.

Feel normal.

Be healthy enough have a baby.

Have enough energy to keep up with everyone else.

Be able to fit in any seat at an amusement park, stadium, plane, etc.

Be proud of myself.

Ability to shop for clothes anywhere.

Relief from daily back pain.

October 1st is my date! Hope to be down 125 pounds. In limbo right now since my insurance is switching so not sure if I'll be able to get sleeved in January, after my 3 months or have to wait until March since my new ins requires 6 months...ugh! Hoping for January! Good luck to you!

Good question. Mine would b

T b able t walk up stairs without knee pain and gettin out of breath

To enjoy a walk without it being a chore

T b able t buy normal size clothes and t feel good in them

T look at my reflection in shop windows am

Nd think. Ok I look slim. Instead of. Oh god I'm fat

To sit comfortably in a plane and able t put the lap tray down properly

T not b diabetic anymore

T stop hubby commenting on what I'm eating

Stopping there as I could prob add loads more with some thought

Having my husband pick me up over his shoulder.

Not squashing anyone on the bus

Fitting my old clothes and smaller ones.

Having my husband want me all the time

And to be lighter for when I Crossfit and get some pull-ups out!

NZ KIWI GIRL!!

- Enjoy playing with my littles (my youngest are 6 and 9 )
- Enjoy watching my grands grow up (ages 3 1/2 down to due in March!)
- Weighing less than my hubby,
I have weighed more than him since sometime in my first pregnancy, my oldest will be 29 in Feb :/
- Shopping for normal clothes
- Being able to shop at 2nd hand stores (who are those people that wear the plus size stuff that hits the 2nd hand stores?!) and maybe swap clothes with my older daughters/others
- Stop wondering if I am the largest in a room
- Go on rides with kids without thinking about if I will fit
- Learn to Kayak with my husband
- Feel healthier