Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Band to Sleeve Revision surgery TODAY!

Well the time has finally come and I will be headed to the hospital later today for my band to sleeve revision surgery. I suppose that I'm about as prepared as I can be, but would still appreciate your thoughts and prayers (as I am quite nervous).

Thanks!!

Go get 'em! Sending good vibes.

You will be a champion. Trust me on that.

All the best. I'll watch for your next installment.

Go get 'em, Tiger.

Go get 'em! Sending good vibes.

Thanks so much!! I leave for the hospital in about an hour.

Good luck! I am one week post band removal and sleeve. Keep us updated

You got this!!! I know you are going to do awesome!!!!

Hey guys. I'm out of surgery and recovery. Very nauseous and in a good amount of pain, but otherwise things went great.

Thanks to all that offered their support, thoughts, well wishes, and prayers!!! They have meant a lot to me!!

I'm currently on my way home, but I spoke too soon. I Had a VERY BAD night as I woke up at 2:00am with severe convulsions. I honestly thought I was going to die as my body shook uncontrollably. It was very scary.

Thankfully I am better now, but they never could pinpoint the problem. We all think it was a severe drug interaction or overdose.

Oh my glad you are on way home take it easy and recover slowly

Yeah it is quite nerve racking to wake up to severe convulsions. Never had anything like that happen to me before. As a result, I now have really bad neck pain as well.

So hapy you are home. Without all the bother of the nurses and IVs you can hopefully get some good rest and begin healing. ????

Hope you are doing well I am still sore and working hard to get my strength back down 21lbs so far

I am doing pretty good. Still dealing with nausea and soreness.

Congrats on the weight loss. Are you down 21lbs from the beginning of Pre-Op diet or from surgery date? I'm down 22 from Pre-Op, but only down 3.6 from surgery date.