Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Amusing, here is your laugh for the day.

So, six weeks out, down about 50 pounds, stall, sort of over, not losing a ton of weight, but I am losing, so I am happy. My primary exercise is walking, and I live in New Hampshire and do not drive (long story, no DWI, I did nothing wrong, it's a bureaucratic thing), and the weather here, between the biting cold and the the seasonal rains have made it really hard to get out and get my six mile walk in every day. I do not work, I am a retired full time student at the moment, with no classes until November 30th, so......

Here is the pet peeve that I bet everyone has been through, yet we never really speak about it (and no, for once it does not involve my ass). Belt loops. I have kept my pre-surgery belt, sort of as a reminder of what I have accomplished. It is a reminder, every time I put my pants on how much smaller I am, even if the scale is being pissy. I bought a leather punch and have had to make ten new holes. I am currently between two holes. One is a tad too loose, and my pants sag, the next one, is so tight I feel like my legs are going to turn blue from lack of blood.

This is the absolute worst thing to deal with (for me (ass issues aside)) as I either am constantly pulling up my pants or trying to move when my belt is so tight I feel like I am cut in two,

Anyone else, have this issue? I've tried suspenders but wind up feeling like a farmer. Now that it's colder I can wear them under a shirt and on one is the wiser, though.

So, laugh away. Oh and i'll have that belt until my dying day. I speak at the various seminars at the hospital and people always gasp when I show them how long my belt is now. They just see a fat guy, they have no idea how much fatter I was until they see the belt.

Edited by winklie

Suspenders.

Seriously.

I wear them even though I have no belt loop issues.

These are the belts I've used for years... can always get at least a year or two out of one. Mine is way too long, but it can easily be trimmed off. Cinches tight for me with no sagging issues.

@@goblue9280

Good thinking, although I am partial to the belt I have now. This was meant to be an amusing thread, I think I failed. lol

I do have to admit that seeing the buckle on that belt brought back some terrible memories from my days in the Army, polishing the brass ones we had. OMG what a project.

Edited by winklie

@@winklie I was laughing thinking about a middle-aged, ex-milatary white guy in sagging pants.

Just embrace the sag! Get yourself some plaid boxers, a chain wallet and a skateboard.

I always look forward to your posts because they crack me up. This whole belt suspenders thing is a pain in the ass.

Not sure about you but I swear a large part of my weight loss came from my ass. I no longer have one! I mean literally, I no longer have one so therefore every pair of pants I put on have issues.

If the waist fits, the ass is baggy. This is my new look!

@@Djmohr

I was just complaining about the same thing yesterday. My pants are waaayyyyy too big in the ass but my waist is not keeping up enough for me to go into a smaller size. I might need to wear bicycle shorts with butt padding.

Could get one of those fake ass's that people wear at Halloween then just weather it inside pants!

Sorry can't resist....

How exactly would one "weather" a fake ass?

lmfao!

Duck fat, winkle

Hey, a fake ass might be just the way to go! LOL.

Maybe we should just invent jeans with a padded ass just for us.

Just make sure you have the fake ass in the right place. At my brother's wedding there was a woman with a fake ass that was sort of pushed to ome side and sagging way down. I'm not sure I've seen anything weirder/funnier!

Padded ass jeans. Grat idea!

I am looking into bicycle shorts. I had no ass when I was fat, now I have to sit on a gel cushion or my ass hurts. Jeans with a pre-attached ass is a great idea! I can see the marketing now...... 'Have no ass? Try Levi's™ Ultra Ass Jeans, same fit, same comfort, same durability, only now you can sit!"

LMFAO

post-264118-0-81337000-1448255455_thumb.jpg