Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Why are so many White Women marrying Black Men?

We have a big thing sstarting to take form in our country.Mainly in the northern and weterns area's. But now we're seeing many of the White Women finding Black Men more desirable. I thin's wonderful...what do you think?:cry

I think that people should marry who they love and a person's ethnic backbround should be of no consequence. Having said that, why are you posting all these controversial topics? Are you a troll? Yes this is the rants and raves section of the board, but you seem to mostly post these kind of topics rather than anything to do with banding. For someone who has not yet been banded I find that strange to be honest.

I don't post much about banding in general because I am banded and have been posting here since 2004 You? Not sure to be honest.

Susannah

It clearly says- "Off -Topic Debate Area".Off topic means--anything not having to do with the Lap Band. Come on--sisn't my controversal subject having to do with life it's self?

Each subject area--I've experienced in my klife of 50 years. I've dated the White Women, Asian, dated Women since I am a single Dad and more. Why can't I wake up the people who is consious in our Lap Band area?

Oh yes--if I do lapband, lapband, lapband---that will make you happy?? It says--off topic--which means I can do as many as I can--when I can...It seems to me that there are many people here of different races...How do I know--because I know a few on here in person

I love a good high spirited debate in R&R, but It is the kind of threads you are posting that is making me suspicious that you are a troll out to upset rather than debate.

People love who they love. End of story.

Susannah

We have a big thing sstarting to take form in our country.Mainly in the northern and weterns area's. But now we're seeing many of the White Women finding Black Men more desirable. I thin's wonderful...what do you think?:cry

I think people should marry someone they love and respect, and can be friends with. No matter what race they are(or gender for that matter, although that's another discussion.)

Now I am a fruit loop and not a real man..mmmm

I guess I will accept your name calling and become your B****--right?

NOT-!!!

That is why it's a debate area. I see that the few who's responded don't know what a real debate is.

I am sure--you're going to both find real Men, someday....

I won't go any further--since there is 75% ladies with the lap band and only 25% Men who got the Lap band done.

I am so proud to say--whoever I am --I feel good raising my kids alone without the so called Women here--

Jachut, you said it.

Ha ha, this is a funny thread. As to the actual posted question, I believe if you find someone that you are compatible with, makes you happy and your heart flutter everytime you are around them and this is the person you envision spending the rest of your life with, then you should marry that person regardless of age, race or sex.

There you go--Susan you are there with the real ballistics..I have written the different threads to spark a lot of controversy. Never did I mean to harm a soul. What's wrong with raising our levels of consiousness? If I met a woman of any race, color, creed or religion--it really doesn't matter. If we all follow certain social trends--it's all ok. But once we step away from our "Racial Boundries"--we find out many of the people feel proud to walk up and say dispicable things. I am so glad--My skin is thick...

Edie--you like being who you are--stay that way...makes the world a better place that we're all different.

I'll bite. If there are more interracial marriages happening, it's a natural result of greater social integration and changing mindsets. Do I think there's a trend in the direction you imply? No. Do I think interracial marriage is "wonderful"? Sure, in the same way that any other happy marriage is wonderful.

What a shame then that he makes himself sound so mysogynistic!

Gee, first he posts that he's horny as all getout and wakes up with ah, let me see, what was the term "a stiff one". Nice. Still we're all grownups round here, we can cope with that. Then suddenly he's into imported wives/sexslaves/maids/nannies, didnt get the response he wanted there, so he tried younger women/older men, single fathers and now the black/white combo. Cant get a date within ANY of these parameters, gee now I wonder why?

With all due respect, we now have a men's forum dont we? Since all us ladies are bitches and funnily enough dont respond well to fellows who suggest that because they raise the kids alone and do all the housework then the Filippino wife is obligated to have sex with him, why not try the idea out on the guys?

Oh, yeah, perhaps becuase most of the gentlemen on this forum are also considerate, educated, polite, well spoken and probably wouldnt take these abhorrent ideas any better?

This is just revolting. Could I most politely request Lee that you live out your sexual desperation and fantasies elsewhere?

These are not topics for debate, you're not going to get a bite amongst educated people who are quite fine with the idea of mixed race marriages, same sex marriages and any other lifestyle people choose. That's not what you're debating. You're not coming across as open minded and tolerant, what comes through loud and clear is the nasty and twisted mechanics of whatever is going on in your head and the fact that since you cant find a mate amongst your peers and obviously consider women commodities, you can perhaps lump us all together in groups such as Asian, Black and White and perhaps pick and choose the best qualities that you are most looking for in a possession, oh, sorry I meant a wife?

I want to thank you all for your being insode of my head. Even as I tried to spark some debates--there are people now saying i am sooo horny--with what??

Now you say--I want a Woman doing my housework--as if my ex-wife did it at all. But--I see the deal--you're upset that a Man has brain or idea's....Thank you all again for having me on here---No more posts for braibless person I am---Oh yes--I am sooo horny--let's not forget that too...Last thing--I live in a place with 90% single Women--if I was horny--I am sure I could get the hook up--right?