Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Legs please!

LOL Dub! We don't judge here!

@@KindaFamiliar @@OKCPirate @@Daveo Ok you guys too! Don't be shy! Get those man legs out!!! @@Dub you can have a pass since your newly cut on ;)

Thank you, Darling. 'Cuz I've got some fugly legs.

Elode, great shoes!!!! Speaking of legs, did anyone's shoe size change after the weight loss? I need new orthodics but may put off spending the $400 until after surgery if that is the case.

@@katladee Thank you, mine did a little I use to wear a size 10 and now I wear a 9-9 1/2 depending on the shoe. My fingers have shrunk a lot! I use to wear a 9 now I'm purchasing new wedding rings and I got a 5.75 so small! They couldn't resize my original rings any more so new it is!

This probably goes down as one of the oddest post BUT sometimes you have NSV and never realize that's what it is. I have been crossing my legs for months now (comfortably ) but today we took a picture! Why? Just because I can and it serves as a reminder that not all victories are associated with a number. I showed you mine now show me yours!! (Legs people, legs!!) or just share a NSV if you have one.

LOVE those shoes! I'm so envious;crossing my legs is one of my NSV's I'm hoping to achieve after my sleeve...

@@Elode

Ok a few NSV's for you Elode!!

1. I bought Skinny Jeans AND boots AND they look good!! I couldn't believe it. I wore skinny jeans!!! I always loved the look but could never pull it off! I wear those darn jeans every day!!

2. I flew on an airplane in comfort. I fly a lot for work and hate it because of the look the person next to me gives me when they have to sit next to me. So on Monday, I got to the airport in my skinny jeans, lol, and didn't get that look. I actually tightened the seatbelt on myself instead of making it bigger. I was in disbelief!

3. - not an NSV actually a complaint. Sitting for 4 hours on a plane hurt my butt! There isn't any padding there anymore and it actually hurt to sit. UGH, need butt inplants for long plane rides, lol.

@@kranky813 Yay!!! Those are all incredible, fabulous NSV!!! Isn't it the best feeling in the world!! Except maybe the boney-butt-itis. I have that too!

This probably goes down as one of the oddest post BUT sometimes you have NSV and never realize that's what it is. I have been crossing my legs for months now (comfortably ) but today we took a picture! Why? Just because I can and it serves as a reminder that not all victories are associated with a number. I showed you mine now show me yours!! (Legs people, legs!!) or just share a NSV if you have one.

Crossing my legs is one of my goals!

Non scale victory

@@Elode

You asked for it (yes, you said please)...

So here it is...

Well...

Kinda...

They're not crossed...

But six months ago I wouldn't have even taken a pic, so just be happy...

post-254366-0-09420700-1445819682_thumb.jpg

Nice converse shoes! But I think that's cheating! Elode did say "legs" not feet! Ya gotta give a gal more than that KindaFamiliar! LOL Put your shorts on and give us ladies the hairy details! LOL

@@Elode

You asked for it (yes, you said please)...

So here it is...

Well...

Kinda...

They're not crossed...

But six months ago I wouldn't have even taken a pic, so just be happy...

@@katladee

What a surprise...

A woman who isn't happy with what she's been given...

It's not bad enough that pics of my head are floating around this place, but now you want leg??

I have feelings you know...

I'm not just a piece of meat, here for the sole purpose of plea...

Oh who am I kidding??

You want what you want...

Altho...

I've had a quick look and can see exactly ZERO pics of your legs...

How can that be so??

Legs!!! Got them and flaunt them regularly. Here they are in my morning stretches. post-169315-14458208441541_thumb.jpg