Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any Oct 6 Sleevers out there?

Welcome deevan

Sending prayers and good vibes to all of us joining the loser bench this up coming week! Looking forward to my new life chapter at 36!

All liquid diet today???? went and got some Tia Soup. Tastes like heaven

Just got a call surgery moved from 7:30 to 5:30 ????

Looks like we will hear from you on Tuesday. I hate being first'

Nancy. I had to cancel my Oct 6 sleeve due to a irregular ekg. I am in the same boat you are in. I don't want to just keep doing the liquid diet. Am very bummed (and worried)

Well what other choice do we have at this point? I posted that I has a "wand infection" how funny, but actually it is a mild case of diverticulitis. Never had this before but the pain in my left groin area was off and on. Decided I'd better get it checked out with a CT SCAN. Dr wants me to eat bland foods so I had to stop my liquid diet. I guess I will start those all over again soon.

Please let me know about your EKG TEST! What must they do now?

Prayers for you!

Our week is about to start! I'm 7:30 on Oct 7th, so I'll probably be seeing some post op posts from some of y'all. I had a nice little victory yesterday just from the preop 40 lbs I've lost so far. Fit on 2 rollercoasters I couldn't previously ride, granted it was tight, but still got on there. Was a nice glimpse of the future life all of us are starting this week! Good luck to all of you having surgery the next few days, I hope to be updating as well.

Just got a call surgery moved from 7:30 to 5:30 ????

5:30 am or pm?

All liquid diet today???? went and got some Tia Soup. Tastes like heaven

what is tia soup

Thai Soup, fat finger. Don't forget gas x dissolvable strips. Helps with gas pains.

5:30 am tomorrow morning @ thinner-me

I started my Clear liquids yesterday and was soooo hungry no matter how much I drank. Today is a little better. Just ready to do this already. Heading to the hospital in the morning for 2:30 surgery.

So I can't figure out how to post from the app on my phone, I can only read stuff, and I am not hauling the laptop to the hospital. Might not be able to post anything til Tues afternoon.

5:30 am tomorrow morning @ thinner-me

Oh my! That's early! Can't believe a surgeon would be there that early! Good luck! At least you will be done early!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• ChunkCat

Thank you everyone for your well wishes! I totally forgot I wrote an update here... I'm one week post op today. I gained 15 lbs in water weight overnight because they had to give me tons of fluids to bring my BP up after surgery! I stayed one night in the hospital. Everything has been fine except I seem to have picked up a bug while I was there and I've been running a low grade fever, coughing, and a sore throat. So I've been hydrating well and sleeping a ton. So far the Covid tests are negative.
      I haven't been able to advance my diet past purees. Everything I eat other than tofu makes me choke and feels like trying to swallow rocks. They warned me it would get worse before it gets better, so lets hope this is all normal. I have my follow up on Monday so we'll see. Living on shakes and soup again is not fun. I had enough of them the first time!! LOL 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • BeanitoDiego

Still purging all of the larger clothing. This morning, a shirt that I ADORED wearing ended up on top. Hard to let it go, but it was also hard to let go of those habits that also no longer serve my highest good. Onward and upward!
      · 0 replies
    • Onedayatatime365

Looking to connect with others who are also on the journey of better health. Post-Op Gastric Sleeve (4/11/24).
      · 0 replies
    • jparadigm

Happy Wednesday!

I hope everyone is having a lovely week so far! 
      It's been a bit of a struggle this last week...I'm hungry ALL the time.
      · 1 reply
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Have a great Wednesday too! Sorry you're hungry all the time, I'm pretty much the same..and I'm sick of eating the same food all the time.

• ChunkCat

Well, tomorrow I go in for an impromptu hiatal hernia repair after ending up in the ER over the weekend because I couldn't get food down and water was moving at a trickle... I've been having these symptoms on and off for a few weeks but Sunday was the worst by far and came with chest pain and trouble breathing. The ER PA thinks it is just esophagitis and that the surgeon and radiologist are wrong. But the bariatric surgeon swears it is a hernia, possibly a sliding one based on my symptoms. So he fit me into his schedule this week to repair it! I hope he's right and this sorts it out. He's going to do a scope afterwards to be sure there is nothing wrong with the esophagus. Here's hoping it all goes well!!
      · 4 replies
      1. AmberFL

omgsh!! Hope all goes well!! Keeping you in my thoughts!

2. gracesmommy2

Hope you’re doing well!

3. NickelChip

I hope it goes well! Sending positive thoughts for a speedy recovery!

4. AmberFL

How are you doing? any update?!

• Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches