Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Almost there!

I finished my last NUT appt today and hopefully the office will submit paperwork this or next week. Waiting for the call to schedule surgery now.. I am so ready!! On the positive I got the go ahead to have the sleeve vs the bypass. Hooray! Nurse says EGD came back okay and so now I just wait for BCBS approval. Depending on when they get the paperwork together and send it off, I should hopefully have an answer in a week or two! I did let the surgery coordinator know that I am looking for the last weeks of October for the surgery date because of work schedule. She said that should be absolutely doable:) I am almost there guys!!

That's great ~ very exciting! And really, the end of October is just around the corner :)

yay congrats go you

Thanks guys! Just got off the phone today with the coordinator. They have all my paperwork and now waiting on them to submit. Labs came back that I had a Vitamin D deficiency so I need to search out some Vitamins to start taking now so to build that up before surgery... Anyone have a preference on where you shop for vitamins?

Thanks guys! Just got off the phone today with the coordinator. They have all my paperwork and now waiting on them to submit. Labs came back that I had a Vitamin D deficiency so I need to search out some Vitamins to start taking now so to build that up before surgery... Anyone have a preference on where you shop for vitamins?

GNC women's ultra Mega soft chewable, mixed berry flavor. Nice for post surgery, maybe you can get used to them. But...they are a multi vitamin... You probably need a good vitamin D.

Best wishes on your journey!

Thank you! I will need a multi for after the surgery anyway so it is probably best to start the Vitamins before to get used to them. The Vitamin D really needs to get to normal by then also, should be no problem with the surgery still weeks away.

Good luck everyone

My surgeon is booked up all of October so I'm prob gonna end having mine in November and I don't get my date until October 1 ???? and still gotta wait for ins approval ????

Wow already booked up, how many days a week does he do the surgery, I believe dr Peterson does them Monday and Wednesday. I am hesitant to make a date before insurance approval just in case. I was surprised when she told me that all she had to do was give the finished packet to the nurse to look over and then she would call and schedule. I asked her when she submitted for approval to BC and she told me after the nurse gives her the packet, same day that she schedules the surgery...

I just hope all goes well with approval!

Originally posted by sprtsmom

You've lost 42 lbs in 3 1/2 months and you want to speed it up?

If I were you I'd keep doing exactly what I was doing and not change anything.

Lori in PA

i totally agree with Lori.

your doing great with your weightloss. you do want to give you body the time to adjust to loosing all that weight lolss

Thats great. I feel like Im getting closer too. Im doing my medical pre op testing with bloodwork, xray, EKG and the medical clearance letter from my primary.... then off to the consult with the Surgeons... then I book the case! I have HMO... Health Plan of Nevada.