Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Surgery Set for October 8th would. Would love to talk feedback from others with similar date

@@Ruby Woo Do you know the Playa Vista Option class schedule? or is there a website where we can see the class schedule? In order for me to arrange child care and etc, I would like heads up on when the classes are held.

If anybody had their options classes at Playa vista Location, I would appreciate any info!! Thanks!!

I'm Oct 7th, feeling real now that the half liquid diet has started! Very cool to have you all being right at the same stage!

I am 7 weeks out from my surgery. I had a very difficult time in Stage 2 or puréed foods. Take your time progressing and be sure to drink lots of Water and Protein. If something doesn't seem to settle, try something else. Also, be sure to start out taking the Nexium the prescribe to you - it helps so much. I'm open for questions should you have any. Good luck to you!

@doctordilly. We are only going to be a day apart! I can honestly say I am equal parts excited and scared. I start pre op next week and I think i am ready to get this ball rolling! I am sick and tired of carrying all this weight around on my bad hip. Hopefully as I lose my bad hip will not be my bad hip any longer! And ohhhh the shopping that is going to be going on this time next year!!!!! Good luck to you and get ready cuz here we go!!!

@@feedee thank you so much for offering to answer questions. I feel that I have asked every question I possibly could but I know more will creep up and knowing there is someone close to my start date to ask is very comforting! I hope each day only gets easier for you and I just know you are going to rock this journey!

Bring your own pillow and maybe a warm blanket. Those were two things I wished I would have brought. ???? Also, make sure someone is with you the entire time. You will need the support. One more thing - I took Gas X strips with me to help push out all the air they put in your tummy. It helped so much.