Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone having surgery in Oct ?

I'm still in the hospital, I still have not passed gas or burped. I don't know what's wrong I've been walking like crazy.

I didn't really pass the gas until I got home and I walked A LOT. Once relief comes though, it's a sweet sweet relief. It'll happen. It's horrible until it does. Be strong!

I'm still in the hospital, I still have not passed gas or burped. I don't know what's wrong I've been walking like crazy.

I didn't really pass the gas until I got home and I walked A LOT. Once relief comes though, it's a sweet sweet relief. It'll happen. It's horrible until it does. Be strong!
Thanks because it's making me miserable

Everything went fantastic, mild discomfort from the hernia repair but zero pain from sleeve.....walking lots, and doing well with Protein also. Hopefully I'll get released in the morning....????

Everything went fantastic, mild discomfort from the hernia repair but zero pain from sleeve.....walking lots, and doing well with Protein also. Hopefully I'll get released in the morning....????

p.s. thank you to all the well wishers, it means a lot to me!

Everything went fantastic, mild discomfort from the hernia repair but zero pain from sleeve.....walking lots, and doing well with Protein also. Hopefully I'll get released in the morning....

Great to hear!!!! I bet you will be home before you know it!

Best of luck tomorrow @@Bournetodo & @@nervous nana!!! Let us know how you are doing!

Getting discharged right now, I really hope the gas comes out when I get home. This is driving me crazy. Do you guys know if gas x will work?

Had surgery this morning... The gas is definitely the worst part... Hope everyone is doing fine

I am 9 days post op and doing okay! I am excited about my progress and my future!

@@CHELLB33 I used the gas x strips and they worked really well for me!!

My hubby got his date!!!! His surgery will be November 12th!

Thanks I will start using them then. Congrats on your husband date????????????

Had surgery this morning... The gas is definitely the worst part... Hope everyone is doing fine

glad everything went well today. Yes I would be ok if it wasn't for this gas other then that I have no pain.

I work in a nursing home where they purée just about anything they can serve regular for those who can't chew or have swallow issues. So I guess any things possible they have purée pankake all the time...

@@TristanNicole I stopped taking the liquid pain medication before I went home. Couldn't stand the taste,but once the gas started moving, the pain was bearable. I'm one week post op today and the pain gets better and better. Im looking forward to next Thursday when I go back for my 2 week check up and hopefully can add more foods. Good luck to you.

I'm hoping to not take the pain medication for much longer, I do seem to be having residual pain not associated with gas, just uncomfortable... My back has also been quite sore, not sure if that's from surgery or not.

I continue to feel better every day, still have bouts of nausea, I'm burping and passing gas which is definitely relieving. It's a lot harder to get in all the food and Water, the full feeling almost makes me sick. Each day is getting better thought. I worked up some courage and strength today to make an Instagram page, if anyone would like to follow my name is TNB_RNY_2015!