Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone having surgery in Oct ?

Good luck to those having surgery today.

I started my liquid diet today...Two more weeks till my big day.

On my way to Mexicali for my preop today surgery tomorrow!

My surgery is Oct 15. Could someone please add my date to the list as I'm having a hard time with it? Thank you

I'm back home long 5 hour ride home and have so much gas pain and my side hurts so badly too some pain meds but they have to kicked in yet

Day 2 post-op and my biggest worry is getting all my liquids in. It's 2:30 in the afternoon and I've only had about 190 calories today! I just can't get it all in!

Sorry guys in a lot of pain will try to talk if I ever feel better. Doesn't seem to be gas just surgery pain

I hope you are feeling better today!!!

On my way to the hospital!!

Wishing you a speedy recovery! You made it to the losers bench.

@@Jenaenae84 Glad your not feeling the hunger, hopefully the soreness will get better with time. Were you able to get some rest last night?

No didn't get a good night's sleep keep getting up because I was hurting couldn't get comfortable. Hoping to night will be better and I'll be able to get a good night's sleep with out waking up.

Did you feel any relief today from the pain? Do they still have your on meds?

Staying an extra night. Still in a lot of pain. I am taking crushed form of dilaudid. Burning sensation in my stomach. Also am not peering but very little. They were going to send me home with a catheter but wife talked them into keeping me another day instead since we live so far away.

I decided I will stay both nights after the surgery since I live about 2 hours from their. Surgeon said I could go home the day of but I want to play it safe

Staying an extra night. Still in a lot of pain. I am taking crushed form of dilaudid. Burning sensation in my stomach. Also am not peering but very little. They were going to send me home with a catheter but wife talked them into keeping me another day instead since we live so far away.

I am glad they let you stay! U do live far away and it is much better to get the pain to a manageable level before u go home.

I am so sorry your hurting????Hope everyday gets a little easier

Surgery went well. Just really sore and a little nauseated. Staying one more night. They took me off iv and trying to get all my fluids down and walk. Hope everyone else's surgeries went well. Love you guys and this support group we have!

So happy everything went well. Hope your better everyday