Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone having surgery in Oct ?

So surgery went well, have had abit of gas and left sided pain. It is also uncomfortable to drink. However always improving. Thanks so much for all the well wishes, you are all in my prayers

@@Jenaenae84 Oh no, so sorry you have that pain, that is the #1 fear of mine! I have experienced it after a tubal years ago! Hopefully the pain meds will soon kick in. 5 hours, I have a 1 1/2 hour ride. Gosh, Jenaenae praying for some relief for you, maybe you will be able to walk some now that you are home! Try to get some rest! Tomorrow should be better!

@@kellyrit, glad your surgery went well, that gas is something else! sending prayers that you too will get rid of that pain & able to drink easier!

Edited by 60&goin4it

Just got in the room at 8 pm lots of pain too many drugs to walk..won't be able to see wife forgot glasses :( will try to update tomorrow am.

@@Jenaenae84 Oh dear, well maybe getting some rest will help you! praying you will fill better tomorrow!

@@395Ron Oh no on the pain, maybe they will give you some good drugs to deal with it!!! Tomorrow will be better when you can walk I hope! I need to remember my glasses, I'm going to pack them now. Tomorrow is my all clear fluids, yuck! Praying you & @@Jenaenae84 & @@kellyrit feel better tomorrow!

Edited by 60&goin4it

@@eubanks2013 , @@soonergirl619 , and @@Annie71 ... Now it is time for you to begin your journeys. Best of luck to each of you!!

@@Laughingmyassoff2015 ... I know you must be soooo super excited! I can't wait to hear how you do! Know that I am thinking of you and that this is the first major step in our journeys. I am following right behind ya!!

@@395Ron I am so sorry you are feeling so terrible. I am saying extra prayers for you tonight! I just know tomorrow is going to be so much better!

@@60&goin4it Well its almost time for us. I am so excited I could pop and more then a little nervous too!!! Thank you so much for your sweet words. I will be holding your hand the whole way too!

On my way to hospital! Yay!

@@soonergirl619 - thoughts and prayers with you for an uncomplicated surgery and a speedy recovery! Let the losing begin.

Best of luck to all having surgery today Love coming your way

On my way to hospital! Yay!

best wishes and support sent out! Good luck!

I'm still so sore I'm having my fiance go get me a heat pad has that helped anyone else I couldn't sleep hardly at all last night and iv been taking my pain meds but it don't seem like they are working at all. What has anyone else does for the pain besides walking

So I received my injury chicken Protein and the unflavored ......... One you really do have to make sure it is at 140 degrees or lower or it gets weird ......... Also you have to use a lot ......... I just tried a heaping tablespoon to see how it was in chix Soup honestly I didn't notice it I do wonder if I would have used the entire scoop if that would have mattered?? Anyone using these items how do you like them

Thank you so much for your review. I have been wanting to try these both and was scared to purchase. My liquid diet starts this Friday. Please keep posting your opinions on the Unjury. Good luck in your journey, so glad we have each other to learn from.

So I made chicken broth ( store bought) today (1 cup) and I used the correct about of Unjury chicken Protein and it looked like omg that's way to much it was fine it blended nice in a shaker cup........ You would never know the amount that I put in or that i even added it ....... It was good drank it right down no after taste........ You do have to temp it to 140 or below or it gets weird