Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Banders #7

Just checking in with my peeps to find out how everyone is doing. I know it's a very busy time of the year but hoping everyone is doing well and staying on track. I'm going to go for another fill after the new year. It's better since the recent fill, but I'd like a little more satiety so I'm going to get a bit more Fluid put in.

Still hovering around 125 lbs. Up and down a couple but not gaining steady as I was. Still hoping to get under 120 and that's my short term goal. Long term is what it always was. Stay in control, stay healthy, and be happy.

FYI, nearly three years for me. I'll post something once I'm closer to my bandiversary.

Happy Tuesday!

Just checking in with my peeps to find out how everyone is doing. I know it's a very busy time of the year but hoping everyone is doing well and staying on track. I'm going to go for another fill after the new year. It's better since the recent fill, but I'd like a little more satiety so I'm going to get a bit more Fluid put in.

Still hovering around 125 lbs. Up and down a couple but not gaining steady as I was. Still hoping to get under 120 and that's my short term goal. Long term is what it always was. Stay in control, stay healthy, and be happy.

FYI, nearly three years for me. I'll post something once I'm closer to my bandiversary.

Happy Tuesday!

Hey Gowalking!

Hello back at you. It looks like our surgery dates are about six months apart. I am glad the recent fill is working for you. I had one, too, and I feel like I am still adjusting. I have about seven pesky pounds that have crept back that I need to shed. Good luck with your goal.

Happy Tuesday!

Hey Gowalking!

Hello back at you. It looks like our surgery dates are about six months apart. I am glad the recent fill is working for you. I had one, too, and I feel like I am still adjusting. I have about seven pesky pounds that have crept back that I need to shed. Good luck with your goal.

Good luck to you too Kat. Where in Florida are you? I come down often to the Ft. Lauderdale area where my folks live.

Happy Tuesday!

Hey Gowalking!

Good luck to you too Kat. Where in Florida are you? I come down often to the Ft. Lauderdale area where my folks live.

I am in the Tampa Bay area.

I got back on track this week and am feeling optimistic and fired up. Working with someone else for my food plan is keeping me accountable. I'm going to reach my goal yet!!

Hi there all, good to check-in! I am not able to search on this thread and post......have to wait for it to come up (weird!). I am doing some cleansing and also amazing body work, kind of like PT meets massage. The holidays don't seem to be a particular trigger as my band is there to let me know I don't need much food. Yay!

Hi All...I have to say I have fallen off track...and got lost in the enchanted forest of I don't give a .......

It's been all about healing the last few weeks after carpal tunnel surgery. Let me tell you if you don't know...you don't know till you have it. What a pain...in so many more ways than just pain but there is that too and never ending soreness it seems.

I've had the flu for the last 2 weeks just feeling better today actually not blowing my nose off or coughing up my lungs. My band has not shown me any love...it's a task master (which is a good thing I suppose) but my emotional self has been having a rough time of it. Even though I want those comfort foods and I want to eat and eat and eat that band just say's NOPE and if you do...I will make you even more miserable than you think you are already. So I had a few days of battle with the band.

I ate the sugary yummy stuff and I was tired and well acid re flux in your sleep just sucks! Don't go to sleep right after you eat...yeah no eating 3 hours before bed time OK got it. I haven't gotten on the scale because I don't want to face it really...but maybe tomorrow morning just to see how bad things really are and try to get back on track again.

Now that some structure is back in place I could possibly do this again though I don't see gym type happening any time soon. Everything is still such an effort I can't even imagine carrying a gym bag at this point...but I am going to keep focusing on healing and getting healthy all things in time.

Haven't posted in a while to many things happening funeral for a friends Sister , cooking, cleaning, thinking about my Son's Graduation in January ,busy working because of the Holiday season & a lot more but still dancing lol & I have been at 165 & it's not budging been there for a while still want my 135 though but I don't know if my body is saying a155 # is enough , oh well just a lot happening & today is my son's 22nd Birthday so pretty much life but at least I have one now LOL but everyone take care of you & be safe & have fun these days .

Hang in there, Lisa. You can get back on track. It's not easy, but never ever give up.

Just saying hi and checking in with my favorite group!!

Im feeling so blessed to have surpassed the 9 year mark of banded life ...and feel very grateful for the gift of health I gained.

The second holidays without my husband and the first without dad. Sigh. And their birthdays (!) are this Friday ....dec. 18. Sad. My kids are really being my touchstone lately...another thing to be so grateful for.

Each year gives (and takes) and I'll be ok when New Years comes . I'm hoping for no more surprises.... Just a nice calm year .... For all of us????

Im feeling so blessed to have surpassed the 9 year mark of banded life ...and feel very grateful for the gift of health I gained.

The second holidays without my husband and the first without dad. Sigh. And their birthdays (!) are this Friday ....dec. 18. Sad. My kids are really being my touchstone lately...another thing to be so grateful for.

Each year gives (and takes) and I'll be ok when New Years comes . I'm hoping for no more surprises.... Just a nice calm year .... For all of us

Hang in there Julie. These are the hardest times. You just have to get through them. In time, you will find new traditions and it won't always be this bad. Your job right now is just to make it to New Years. Just know I'll be thinking of you and keeping you in my heart.

Liz

Hi Julie, sending a little extra love your way today!

Julie I am feeling your sadness too.. First Christmas without my husband of 39 years . My kids are trying hard to keep me upbeat and I am going to try to keep things as normal as possible for them. I feel his presence in our home every day and I have wonderful memories of our life together . I was blessed with a man who was my biggest fan and my rock. His children adored him and we were so lucky to have him in our lives. Things will become easier for me and for you too my dear, I hope your holiday is good and yes a calm year in 2016 would be wonderful. Take Care of yourself.

Each year gives (and takes) and I'll be ok when New Years comes . I'm hoping for no more surprises.... Just a nice calm year .... For all of us

Sharpie : ) glad they are taking care of you! And you taking care of you, too. Go band!