Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What am I missing ?

I think many of us have shared pix--there are whole threads devoted to it. But here ya go!

SW 271

CW 135

Lost 136lbs

Initial Body Fat was over 65% (can't remember and don't have my papers in front of me--blocked it out!) currently 18%

I actually have a newer after I should add. Maybe tonight.post-194772-14388856336886_thumb.jpg post-194772-14388856602081_thumb.jpg

Damn.

Just damn.

I'm usually a wordy hombre.......but find myself at a loss at the moment.

All I can say is that if I ever had any doubts......they are gone now. You have fired up my passion for this process.

I'm ready to join you with my own before and after pics......not the before-during-before-during fad pics I've got now.

Before:

VmdzOKt.jpg

During:

nEVxZJt.jpg

mxejLZq.jpg

wBSKEuu.jpg

And a couple of months ago:

6cJsCCj.png

You have provided fuel that motivates me tremendously. THANK YOU !!!!!!!!

I'm really looking forward to comparing Christmas card pics from this year (near time of surgery) to those of next year. Looking forward to it in a way that only you fine folks can understand.

Looking good! Keep it up!

No....the pics are in chronological order.

The last pic being the most current......back to the weight I was in the first pic. Not good.

This pic was taken right about the time I decided to add WLS to my arsenal.

I have progress pics in my gallery. I haven't taken a new batch because I'm so close to goal now that I just keep telling myself, "might as well wait until I'm at goal".

I don't have a full body progress pic from recently, but here is a pic of my husband and me at Niagara Falls this past weekend, versus a picture of us a few years ago with both of us at our heaviest. He's lost about 50 pounds since then, just through diet and exercise and I'm at a little over 100 pounds lost (67 post-sleeve):

l171847844.jpg

c838b380-3df7-476c-8f6f-ae0c58cf530c.jpg

No....the pics are in chronological order.

The last pic being the most current......back to the weight I was in the first pic. Not good.

This pic was taken right about the time I decided to add WLS to my arsenal.

Oh! Whoops sorry! Well then good on ya for taking control and making plans again! Best of luck you are in the right place to take away some good lessons!

Thanks for sharing all of your pix - You guys look great! Although I do have this part of me that is much more private, I have this camera shy mindset that is so deeply ingrained, It doesn't occur to me to have my picture taken for anything. Perhaps I will work on that ;)

My reason for the lack of photos? I just hate having my photo taken!

My reason for the lack of photos? I just hate having my photo taken!

Ditto! Plus, you never know who is looking at your pictures. I've run across a lot of really unstable people on various message boards (this one included, back when it was still Lap-band Talk), and I'm not taking the risk. I've seen people get tracked down in real life based on information that they've posted on message boards in the past (and the people called their place of employment), so it makes me really leery of posting personally identifiable information on the board, even if it's a before/after photo.

@@Djmohr - I LOVE this. Kudos on doing it your way. Can wait to see the new you :)

Dub, thanks for bringing this up. It’s really good that you’re facing your doubts before surgery so you can make an informed decision and be confident in the direction you choose. Hopefully you’ve gotten the answers you need about the results people have had with WLS and why they may or may not choose to post before and after pictures. And to those who have posted...wow! You are looking good!

@@LipstickLady Awesome pictures!! Nice to put a face to the name!!!

I'm never shy of posting pictures :) I still have a ways to go...but it's all in the journey for me and my hubs. Here are some before and after shots.

attachicon.gifKen & Lisa.jpg

attachicon.gifK&L.jpg

Love the picture with the bat! You look great!

If I can find a good 'before' picture, I might post, but I abhored pictures at my large size. All I have is a short video from someone messing around with my phone when I bought it about 2 years ago. Luckily, I didn't delete it.

@@Elode I agree, you look great. Jealous of that awesome jawline. My face has thinned out a lot but not as much as yours. I'm jelly!!

I am one of those in-the-closet peeps too but I posted pics recently and just cut off my head. ;) Mine are still during pictures as I'm still working on getting to goal.

IMG 0015

IMG 0014

@@*Lexie* Thank you! You look pretty darn good yourself!