Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

June Bandster?? Could This Be True

OKAY GUYS,

WENT TO CONSULT WITH MY SURGEON TODAY. MY BIG DAY IS THIS FRIDAY, JUNE 29. I AM A LITTLE NERVOUS BUT NOT MUCH. PLEASE SAY A SMALL PRAYER FOR ME, AND BE PREPARED FOR ALOT OF QUESTIONS AFTER SURGERY. THANKS.

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!! You are definately in our prayers, I know all will go well, and i can't wait to hear back from you after you get your surgery. Good Luck,

THANKS KAO,

I KNEW I COULD COUNT ON YOU. I STILL DON'T FEEL SCARED OR NERVOUS, WHAT IS UP WITH THAT.

maybe just ready..... you have been waiting so long and you know that you made the right decision. I know all will be good. This is the right time for you. A Hui Ho

June 29 is the date I was banded 1 year ago! I wish you the best of health! I was on an emotional rollercoaster before the surgery, excited to scared to stressed and impatient. You may not feel nervous because you know this is the best decision for you. Everyone here will be happy to answer your questions.

Good Luck and Many Prayers here. I made my one year on June 13th and I have lost 55 pounds. Iam part of the June Crew( 2006) along with Socalgal 3, Melissa Lea, Barb465 , Pinkylee and others. When you get banded please come and join our Crew!

Lisa( LeeceLove70)

THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT GUYS. I AM SOOOO EXCITED RIGHT NOW. I GUESS TOO EXCITED TO FEEL NERVOUS. I AM READY TO GO. I KNOW THAT I HAVE MADE THE RIGHT DECISION. I AM 37 WITH DIABETES. DOC SAYS I WILL PROBABLY NO LONGER HAVE TO TAKE THE MEDS TO CONTROL MY SUGAR. THAT IS WHAT I WANTED TO HEAR. I KNEW I COULD COUNT ON ALL OF YOU FOR SUPPORT AND PRAYER. I AM JOINING A GREAT GROUP OF BANDERS. AND THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE STILL WAITING.......BEST OF LUCK TO YOU. YOUR DAY WILL COME SOON. I BELIEVE THAT EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON. I KNOW THAT MEETING ALL OF YOU HAPPENED BECAUSE OF THE GREAT SUPPORT THAT YA'LL OFFER. THANKS FOR EVERTHING THAT YA'LL HAVE DONE FOR ME, AND FOR EVERYTHING THAT I KNOW YOU WILL CONTINUE TO DO.

Best of Luck Sweety,

I was just banded last Thursday and felt just like you. I couldn't even put my feelings into words because I couldn't determine if I had any but one thing is for sure once it was done and I came through I was so happy. Everything will go great. I can't even remember going into surgery but I remember waking up somewhere, it was a cinch. No pain no gain. I've lost 13 lbs since last Thursday so I'm still excited. You will feel fine once it's over and the only other words you will be thinking of is it's finally begun.

Thanks a bunch! I am soooo nervous! Reading some of this stuff makes me think it is going to be soooo hard! Kind of scary and exciting at the same time! I am a comfort food eater and that worries me, guess I will need to find another comfort!!!!!!!!!!!!! Any suggestions? :omg:

Make sure you have good Snacks in the house. Make sure you eat your solid Protein during the day that will keep you fullest longest. I would take up a hobby if you watch TV. Maybe knitting or playing Saduko game puzzles. That seems to work for me. I don't snack at all.

I know that is right, but I know how many times I have fallen before. I will certainly have to keep busy and stay out of the kitchen!!!!! LOL

How is it with preparing meals for your families? Does that bother anyone?