Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

CRUISE 2007 What Happened????

Judy got a dolphin kiss too! Jenna saidshe was going to wear a bikini and doesn't she look fabulous doing so?

...and boy was it windy on that ship!

post-207154-13813135184898_thumb.jpg

post-207154-13813135185273_thumb.jpg

post-207154-13813135185664_thumb.jpg

Fran living it up with a waiter in the Hard Rock cafe Cozumel, the waiters all singing and erm..marching in the dining room and don't I look fab in orange??????

post-207154-13813135186029_thumb.jpg

post-207154-13813135186422_thumb.jpg

post-207154-13813135186814_thumb.jpg

Carol... if you can call I might be able to tell you easier than typing it. But I will try, You click new reply and then click on the paperclip thingy, then browse, find the pic in your computer and then click open, then click upload, do this for each one you want to add, then click close this window, you can then type your message in the box, preview it or post it. If this confuses you more.... sorry..LOL! I tried. Miss ya!

Melissa

Just some random pics...

1. Raise your hand if you have no idea what your doing.

2. Some place in Costa Maya that sounded like, chicken pizza...LOL!

3. I don't care what they say, it DID NOT taste like chicken.< /p>

4. Jusy and I second formal night.

5. Everyone remembers Chester... how sweet!

post-207061-13813135187203_thumb.jpg

post-207061-1381313518735_thumb.jpg

post-207061-13813135187504_thumb.jpg

post-207061-13813135187765_thumb.jpg

post-207061-13813135188031_thumb.jpg

Dear Jenna,

Do you think we could possibly do Galvaston???? Paul only wants to go out of Galveston.

Alex

Sounds like fun. Unfortunately, I will not be able to come along. I am a teacher and get off the Christmas break in December already. Therefore, I am not allowed vacation time during December. However, I would like to attend if you ever make it during the middle of June again.

Here is some lingo that maybe ya'll Texans will understand, Yeee Hawww!! I finally did it. Thank you Melissa!!

Here we have Eric (cruise director) and me

some of the girls in the theater - 2 pictures

The almost Village People

A certain Man of Culture (name of the band) and me.

Love ya, miss ya

Carol

post-206476-13813135212106_thumb.jpg

post-206476-13813135212212_thumb.jpg

post-206476-13813135212324_thumb.jpg

post-206476-1381313521244_thumb.jpg

post-206476-13813135212558_thumb.jpg

Oopie again! Guess I forgot to resize that one picture. Is the navy guy biting the cowboy's shoulder? I didn't get any pictures of me in the turquoise and brown dress except with Lloyd. Does anyone else have a picture of me in that dress?

Carol

Hey guys! Carol, small suggestion... click the Edit button on post# 39

and then click delete.

Do the same on post# 41.

this will remove the HUGE pictures :eek: since you already resized

and posted them again.

I'll go through my pictures to see if I can find you in the dress.

What I realized is I didn't take near enough of the group.

I DID do a good job of handing my camera to various people and say

"take my picture", so I have more of ME on my camera than anyone!

who hoo!! I'm always the one taking the pictures, I never get in them.

I don't think the Navy guy is biting the Cowboy's shoulder, I think he

had his mouth open making a face or something.

Ali, you DO look fab in orange! I was soooo happy to take that thing off!

;) NO double D's for me! Jenna can have 'em!

Love,

Karla

Man all of these pictures really makes me want to go back and cruise with you all forever! I am so glad that we could all get together and enjoy our victories and meet each other. It was a wonderful experience and I will definitely be organizing another one for next summer. I will have to get with Elisa and work on next summers sometime in August or September so stay tuned.....

And if anyone is interested in a winter cruise, Elisa and I are working on it. I have it posted at http://www.lapbandtalk.com/f7/winter-cruise-anyone-37410/ so far I have 6 cabins going. It is a 4 night/5 day cruise out of LA (December 3) and total cost (cruise, port charges and taxes) is about $240 per person. I am bringing the hubby and kids (ages 13/14) too! Another person is bringing their too (ages 10/13). So if your interested, vote on the poll or shoot me an email or PM.

HUGS TO YOU ALL! You are all marvelous and wonderful people! I hope I get the chance to meet more of you!

Oh dear! I almost forgot to give out "awards"!!!

Karla for "most involved in activities"

Jessica for "most in touch with the outside world by laptop"

Judy for "closet party girl"

Lin for "most creative" (thanks for doing the crafting greeting cards!)

Windy for "best breath holder" (I fart a lot!)

Paul for "token male" (we put that guy through a lot and he will need therapy after what we did to him!)

Stephani for "most elegant and poised"

Melissa and Dinah for "best at hide and seek" (we didn't find them until late on day 2!!)

Alex for "best dressed" (that turquoise dress was FABULOUS!)

Ali for "attitudalicious" (I don't think I ever saw her not smiling! she even made the dolphins smile!)

Fran for "most relaxed"

Carol for "best drink tester"

...........and myself Jenna for "best redneck" and "one of each please" (thank god there isn't any picture evidence!)

:P

Why, Thank You Miss Jenna! I humbly accept this here award! I had the BEST time with all of you... my band sisters and can't wait to go again!

I'm looking into December, just not sure how to work it out. stay tuned.

Love,

Karla

Drink taster huh...well, I guess I'll accept that title! :eek: Lets see, Mahama Mama, Miami Vice, Mango Tango, Love Connection, yeah, maybe you arrrrre right...hummm. :yield: Hey, whatever happened to "What happens on the Boat, stays on the boat" ???

Thanks Karla for the suggestion to remove the BIG pictures. I couldn't figure out why I had to scroll the frame all the way across the screen!!! Duh! Getting rid of the large picture cured that!! Thanks!

Hope everyone has a great 4th! My daughter bought some small fire works for her 2 boys and we did that last night because we didn't have to worry about getting up early the next morning for work. Well, we had sooo much fun that we bought more early this morning so we could do it again tonight!! YEA!!! We are all going to take a nap today so we can stay up late and still maybe make it to work on time tomorrow.

:(:boom::D

Hugs to everyone :cool: Love ya, miss ya,Carol