Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Just got surgery July 1st. I feel horrible. The diet after surgery is totally different from the diet before surgery. I had a bariatric go to person bring me some whey Protein and bari Vitamins.< /p>

You should be on Clear Liquids 3 days after surgery. Then move to full liquids (liquids you cannot see though). Have you been up walking? Drinking your Water? It's very important to stay hydrated. I was sleeved the same day as you. You are in my prayers! Feel better soon!

I just had my appointment with my surgeon yesterday for a revision from a band. He scheduled me for July 13! I'm super excited, but a little nervous I'm in over my head because I have two little girls and my husband is gone for the summer.

I say the samething I feel like I bite off more then I can chew. I dont have little girls but my daughter has epilepsy & I just found out my son that was going to be helping me why I recover his deployment date has moved up yet again but this date is set in stone :-(

Stay strong & keep positive

Edited by lovingmomof3

Good luck! You'll do great! Best wishes for today and for a speedy recovery!

Just got home from hospital had my surgery monday! Just sent son to store for some, gasx was told that works wonders. .am sore but overall good!

Just got home from hospital had my surgery monday! Just sent son to store for some, gasx was told that works wonders. .am sore but overall good!

Gas X I was told by my Dr is a no no walking does the work.

Just got surgery July 1st. I feel horrible. The diet after surgery is totally different from the diet before surgery. I had a bariatric go to person bring me some whey Protein and bari Vitamins.< /p>

You should be on clear liquids 3 days after surgery. Then move to full liquids (liquids you cannot see though). Have you been up walking? Drinking your Water? It's very important to stay hydrated. I was sleeved the same day as you. You are in my prayers! Feel better soon!
TY lisaluvsgreys.

Finally got my date! I go in July 27th and I can't wait!

@@Anquinette Reese

Feeling great gasx did the trick! Got my morning Protein in and walk, now working on my water!

@@kasting67

3 days

My surgery got moved from Tuesday to Monday so I'll be going in a day earlier! I'm excited and nervous