Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

June 17. Surgery Day ! I'm ready for a new begining. Are You?

I am so thankful for a second chance at Healthy Life.

Yessssss I'm ready:

TO:

Spend more time with family and friends.

Dance all night.

Travel and Theater ( FIT COMFORTABLE IN THE SEAT)

Shopping(BUYING WHAT I WANT NOT WHAT FITS)

Camping

Fishing

Enjoy Life!!

Yessssss I'm Ready!!!!!

The Sky's the limit.post-256139-0-34573200-1434054498_thumb.jpg

Congratulations! I am three months out and down 40 lbs since surgery.

Total loss, 60 lbs.

I feel a tremendous weight has been lifted! I can fit better in chairs, cross my legs, run up and down stairs, wear shorts and t-shirts again and overall just hold my head up high with confidence and grace.

I'm so thankful and just can't believe this has all taken place over the course of just a few months.

Today my boyfriend made a roast and potatoes. I literally ate about 3-4 bites of meat soaked in au jous, about 4 mushrooms, and a quarter potato and was near sick.

Before we dug in I remembered those days when I could devour 10 oz. of meat and cup of potatoes, dinner rolls and still have room for a beer and dessert, but I wouldn't trade that old tummy for the way I feel now.

I still cheat and snack on Cookies here and there, but I completely cut out sweet beverages and the portion sizes are what most people consider there first bite LOL.

Anyway, the first week will be tough, you are going to learn how to adjust to this surgery and experience a lot of discomfort. I promise it only lasts about 9 days. Jus sip Water and your broth or whatever else Clear liquids you can handle.

I'm really excited for you, I wish I could start all over again just because I loved all the TLC my boyfriend and sister gave me when I got home LOL....and the pain meds.

But I'm weird like that!

Congratulations! I am three months out and down 40 lbs since surgery.

Total loss, 60 lbs.

I feel a tremendous weight has been lifted! I can fit better in chairs, cross my legs, run up and down stairs, wear shorts and t-shirts again and overall just hold my head up high with confidence and grace.

I'm so thankful and just can't believe this has all taken place over the course of just a few months.

Today my boyfriend made a roast and potatoes. I literally ate about 3-4 bites of meat soaked in au jous, about 4 mushrooms, and a quarter potato and was near sick.

Before we dug in I remembered those days when I could devour 10 oz. of meat and cup of potatoes, dinner rolls and still have room for a beer and dessert, but I wouldn't trade that old tummy for the way I feel now.

I still cheat and snack on Cookies here and there, but I completely cut out sweet beverages and the portion sizes are what most people consider there first bite LOL.

Anyway, the first week will be tough, you are going to learn how to adjust to this surgery and experience a lot of discomfort. I promise it only lasts about 9 days. Jus sip Water and your broth or whatever else Clear Liquids you can handle.

I'm really excited for you, I wish I could start all over again just because I loved all the TLC my boyfriend and sister gave me when I got home LOL....and the pain meds.

But I'm weird like that!

You sound so much like my best friend for life! Especially the pain meds joke... lol.. she would totally enjoy them. Me on the other hand, a glass of wine and I'm in heaven... sleeping like a baby :-)

I so love the support. Today is the day! No water.no liquid. Nothing since midnight. It's 2:00pm waiting to go in for surgery. Yes now i wish i had a protien drink. (Smile) Thank you for sharing your stories. So helpful:-)

I can't wait to see how you are doing. I am in the beginning stages of checking this out. I have my first appointment on July the 8th. Keep us informed on how your doing.

Hi, my name senekua ...im due to have my surgery on

June 25th .... I'm a looking forward to my new life and definitely want to hear more about ur surgery

Wonderful! It's exciting to here it all uphill from here. Its a day shy of a month post -op. I do have more energy and co. workers notice a change . I'm still struggling with getting the Protein down. It's been Up And Down when I go out to dinner with friends and family. Soup,Soup,Soup and Soup. And I want fish and chips.

Now I go out to eat all the time. Go figure. My mom says I'm a cheap Date $6. and I,m done. LOL

Can't wait til month 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

One Day shy of a month!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been Up and Down.

Hospital: I learned quickly to sip my Water. (was not a pretty picture}

Pillow: on my stomach became my best friend.

Sit Up: better than laying down.

Heaven: Mash potato's ( yes a happy dance day)

Cheap Date(as my mom says). :rolleyes: $6. at a restaurant and I'm done.(soup, Soup, soup)

Energy: Yes, Yes, Yes

Over the moon Happy: :D :D :D :D 20..lbs lighter!!!!!!!!!

Happy Dance for all on this Journey with me. We can do this. Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!