Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Welcome Home Lbt Cruisers!

Hi all,

I finally got home- nightmare- but no luggage as yet. I am missing you all so much its silly. The laughing and the great company will stay with me forever. Thanks all.

To anyone who is thinking of going on the next one...go for it. But dont rely on ship scales! It said Id lost 2.5lbs...mine says I gained 6..sheesh! :omg: Oh well, the cheesecake was worth it....:eyebrows:

We scrubbed up pretty well dont ya think?

The odd midnight party

We didn't eat much...honest

See, we left loads :heh::rolleyes:omg:

post-207154-13813135156874_thumb.jpg

post-207154-13813135157234_thumb.jpg

post-207154-13813135157569_thumb.jpg

post-207154-13813135157874_thumb.jpg

post-207154-1381313515819_thumb.jpg

Hey Ali, That's not your room number.... someone else must have eaten all of that...LOL! I am glad you made it home safe, with or without luggage. Keep the pics coming, I know you have more.... LOL! Keep in touch. Anyone heard from Jucy? She is MIA.... maybe she just doesn't love me like I thought she did :-(

I've been missing out on all the fun this week! This is the first time I've logged in. We had such a BLAST on the cruise. Hope everyone has recovered!! I'm going to the other thread to see the pics everyone sent. Here is one of that crazy Red Necked Woman.

Love ya all, miss ya all. Ok, somebody tell me how to post pictures!!

Carol

Hey friends!! Welcome back Carol... we've been wondering if you made it home safe to TN ;) did you bring any Men of Culture with you??!! Did you at least exchange phone#s or email addresses? sorry, if I'm being too nosy.

Melissa, I talked with Judy a couple of nights ago. Her grandkids we're spending Thur-Sun with her, so we won't hear a peep until next week.

GOOD NEWS!~

She's been working with Fran to plan another PJ party... it's all worked out, Dinah and I will drive up from here, we'll ask Windy too!! Fran will come in from Longview, and you'll drive in from MS. Come on... only 9.5 hr drive. You can do it!! We'll have to decide on a good weekend, maybe Fri/Sat/leave Sun?

Who else is up for a PJ party @ Judy's house?!!!

much love,

Karla

I am there and it will only take me about 6 1/2 hours.... Almost faster than if I fly. Count me in, just let me know ahead of time. I know Dinah will be up for it too. Hey.... who's doing room service? Judy's husband? LOL! I will give you your $60.00 cruise director tip I forgot all about Karla...slipped my mind, but they did not leave me one of those envelopes with your name on it... HA HA! Keep in touch!

much love...

OOOOOh so not fair planning a pj party without me.

Am feeling low now...missing the fun, jetlag and they said after three days its unlikely they will find my luggage and I have to file for compensation....so, no cruise dvd, no dolphin cd, lost necklace fran gave me, all my clothes and shoes and the gifts I bought AND....I bought a ton of crystal light to help me get Water intake (we have nothing like that here) and thats gone too....

WOE IS ME...but only for a while I guess.

I miss everyone who was on the cruise! It was great..thanks for including me. It was wonderful meeting everyone. Stay in touch. Dinah

They just keep on coming. Paul and Alex was the last picture I took on the cruise! The rest of the ladies were snapped on the second formal night.

post-207154-13813135190554_thumb.jpg

post-207154-13813135190946_thumb.jpg

post-207154-13813135191352_thumb.jpg

Just some more pics... Dinah is online now, so I have to share some of her. Can't go leaving anyone out. You up for the slumber party at JUCY'S Dinah? I'm there!

post-207061-13813135192934_thumb.jpg

post-207061-13813135193101_thumb.jpg

post-207061-13813135193223_thumb.jpg

post-207061-13813135193675_thumb.jpg

post-207061-13813135193804_thumb.jpg

OMG, I miss you all so much! Windy has all of our pics and I am sure she will pick and choose to what is "appropriate". tee hee hee

I had my "overhaul" surgery. I look like a truck hit me. Pictures to come on another thread. Tired now, going to bed.

Love to all!

Hey everyone!!!!

Still raving about how much fun Paul and I had on the cruise...you guys are awsome...Jena especially for organizing all of it and being the life of the party. Sweatheart, I hope you are feeling better and looking gorgeouse!!!! Did you and Windy check out The Woodlands?? /////Where and when is the PJ party everyone is talking about? Splash town July 4th sounds great (even thogh I have to work, Paul will go with the kids). WHO IS UP FOR THE NEXT CRUIZ??????in late February/March (OK I sound like a broken record but, we had SO MUCH FUN, I want to go again ASAP!!!!! Maybee I can orgonise it this time (give Jenna a break;)) I guess I need to post it on the lockal sight again and take a poll:rolleyes:

Love All Of You My New and Dear Friends

Alex