Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Ariel Ortiz at the OCC

I'm so excited! I jus ate a couple tablespoons of canned salmon and it was so yummy! :) surely it won't hinder my weight loss to start doing this! I can't do shakes anymore and I am not getting more than 200 calories a day!

I'm so excited! I jus ate a couple tablespoons of canned salmon and it was so yummy! :) surely it won't hinder my weight loss to start doing this! I can't do shakes anymore and I am not getting more than 200 calories a day!

There are some days where I probably got little to no Protein I was so not into it, but it is what it is. Isn't it funny how something so simple tastes so good after you've been through this? :)

There are some days where I probably got little to no Protein I was so not into it, but it is what it is. Isn't it funny how something so simple tastes so good after you've been through this? :)

I feel like I'll never take chewing and swallowing delicious eats for granted EVER AGAIN!

I feel like I'll never take chewing and swallowing delicious eats for granted EVER AGAIN!

It's true!! If you're preop, eat as many crunchy leafy greens as possible. You will miss chewing for a while :)

It's true!! If you're preop, eat as many crunchy leafy greens as possible. You will miss chewing for a while :)

I am a week post op :) next week I get dark meat chicken!! Soooo excited!!

Thanks, Derbymama! Did the OCC nutritionist "approve" them or did you just try to get alternatives close to what they recommend?

She approved the nectar and then the GNC lady compared the 2 and said that they have been working with a WLS co ordinater in San Antonio and this is what they recommend. I do find that occ really recommends their brand, but from my understanding there isn't much of a difference

Enviro girl and I are on our way to Edmonton for a weekend of roller derby and then fly out with our other friend Sunday for our surgeries on Monday the 25th. How is that for the ultimate girls trip, hahaha. I can't believe it's here, it has been abit of a ride and a little stressful, but I am down .2 shy of 16lbs EG is down 30 and we are pumped!! See you all on the other side!!

Enviro girl and I are on our way to Edmonton for a weekend of roller derby and then fly out with our other friend Sunday for our surgeries on Monday the 25th. How is that for the ultimate girls trip, hahaha. I can't believe it's here, it has been abit of a ride and a little stressful, but I am down .2 shy of 16lbs EG is down 30 and we are pumped!! See you all on the other side!!

Best of luck, I really have nothing but good words for OCC! I live in Edmonton hehe have fun!

Hey there, I'm scheduled the same day. Maybe I'll see you there. Where are you flying in from?

Super exciting! itll be nice to have a buddy there who can relate! im flying in from vancouver canada :) but im spending my week before getting sleeved in LA and Disnyland! it must be the child in me but im soooo excited haha.... so im very much looking forward to december :P where are you coming from mazzers? 

also can i just say barb that yoou have totally opened my eyes to the reality of getting sleeved... in a positive way of course!

Mazzers, glad to see you got your flight logistics cleared up. I just got tickets for my 12/20 surgery date today.

Hi , I'm an oct sleever. ( the day after "barb") my sleeve sister!

Yay!! Juneau's here!! You are doing so well. I saw on another thread. I need to get my act together!

Yay!! Juneau's here!! You are doing so well. I saw on another thread. I need to get my act together!

It's taking me a while to figure out these sites but I'm glad to keep in touch with you any way I can! Hugs to you and your mom and dad!

And me, Lori!