Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Share ideas, What did you eat today ?

b- Protein shake

l-can of chicken broth

d-chocolate/peanutbutter Protein Shake

48 oz of crystal light

I've eaten so badly the last 2 days--figured I might ought to try liquids for 2 days to balance out---afraid to get on scale. Don't know if it will work, but I'll try

Does anyone have a recipe for a crustless quiche? I want to try something different for Breakfast.< /p>

Georgia--did you detox work? Have you lost any more weight?

bigbaby, yes my detox worked very good. I lost the 2 lbs I had gained, plus 4 more. So I made my St. Patty's day goal!!! I did it for a total of 3 days, on 2 of the days I ate a small bowl of chili for dinner. The best thing is, it really calmed my cravings. Good luck with it!

Oh, I posted a recipe a while back for a crust-less spinach quiche. Here is the link http://www.lapbandtalk.com/f82/crust-less-spinach-quiche-49727/. Last time I made it I added a little bit of ground sausage to it and it was very good. Depending on how you count your food, that may or may not be for you. At the time, I was focusing on low carb, so it was fine for me. You can also change the recipe if you don't like spinach and maybe substitute broccoli for it. I made them in a muffin pan and it was perfect individual sized portions. Depending on the size of muffin pan you use, you may have to adjust the cooking time to less.

I just had a thought, I used to buy a quiche mix a long, long time ago at my local grocery store. There were different kinds you could buy and all you had to do was pour it into a crust. I wonder if it could be poured into a muffin pan (with no crust) and cooked. Just a thought, I'll try to remember to look for it when I go back to the grocery store and I'll check out the nutritional info.

I'll just go ahead and tell ya'll that today was just a weird day for me. I usually have a lot of restriction in the mornings and not much at night, well today was just the opposite. I had no restriction this morning and throughout the day, then tonight it decided to visit me, lol. Crazy how our bands have a mind of their own sometimes!

B'fast- low carb slim fast

Snack- 3/4 c. cottage cheese and 3/4 c. yogurt mixed together

Lunch- 1.5 c. canned chicken mixed with 1 tsp. pesto and 1/4 c. spaghetti sauce ( I told you, no restriction.....actually I felt like I could have just kept on eating)

Dinner- 4 bites of BBQ pork, 2 bites of baked Beans, and 2 bites of coleslaw

yesterday:

b- 1/2c honey nut cheerios w/2% milk & blueberries

l- 2pcs tuna sashimi

d- 1 beef taco plain & Large Margarita

s - NONE - finally have restriction!!!!

Georgia--thanks for the quiche recipe....I am going to try it with egg beaters. That's a great suggestion to put them in muffin pans. I have a muffin pan that I purchased from Pampered Check that makes tiny muffins. I might try using it--so that I could make a bunch and freeze them.

Bigbaby:

Please tell me how you make butternut squash Soup. I love butternut squash and soup works good on a cold day. Please let me know.

Thanks and congratulations. You're so close to onederland. I'm about ten pounds behind you.

Sue

Sue---the recipe is EEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZ!!!!

You go to the store and puchase Campbells Gold label--butternut squash!!!

I can cook---but nothing that fancy!!! I really enjoy all of the Campbell's gold label Soups. It may be called Campbell's select instead of gold label--however the label is gold. ( I buy the ones in the box)

B'fast- flavored water, I was in a rush today

Lunch- teeny tiny spoonfuls of the following: chicken salad, black-eyes peas, cornbread dressing, okra & tomatoes, and lima Beans

Dinner- teeny tiny spoonfuls of the following: BBQ pork, baked beans, coleslaw

I was out of my routine today, we had 2 different family get-togethers today. Not the best food choices, but I really kept the portions small.

bigbaby, let me know how it turns out!

Destiny---you are eating so little...are you hungry in between meals? Do you eat a snack? How much Water are you consuming? What type of exercise--if any are you doing?

thank you so much for the tracker. I was just banded on 3/12 and need some help. I feel like I'm eating too much and need to track. I eat about 4-6 ounces each sitting but have been eating throughout the day. trying to get that Protein in is the challenge..

sharon:)

B: 1/4c eggbeaters omelet with 1 oz cheese and 1/4c sauteed mushrooms

L: The insides and half the wrap of a bistro steak sammy from Quiznos

D: 3oz turkey kielbasa and 1/4c sauteed pepper & onion

S: 1 oz peanuts, 100 cal south beach bar