Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Share ideas, What did you eat today ?

B. 1/2 banana, 1 granola bar

S. 6oz light yogurt

L. 1c. veg/beef Soup, 6 cheesit crackers

S. tropical fruit cup

D. turkey,bacon & swiss on 1/2 slice ciabatta bread

1/2 c. green Beans

b- 80 cal yogurt

s- 100 cal hostess

l- lean cuisine the stuffed cabbage one 220 cal

s- grande chai nonfat 200 cal

d-half of a salad from the cafe at school.. dont know how many cals??

and a small cheesecake bite from a fellow bandster/friend

it was lowcarb and made with splenda.....

im sure im at 1000 cal.. so im done for the day!!!

Edited by tlambright1986

Today

B-saame ole caramel macch. with an extra shot this morning. How it was a Monday today!!

L-chicken breast and 1/2 cup of mashed potatoes

D-2 inches of sausage, three wheat crackers with cream cheese, and three bites of hominy

Monday-

Bf- 1/2 Pb choc prot drink

S- 4 bites of salad, 2 teriyaki chicken strips

L- 32oz sf zero gatorade, few bites fajita chicken-came

back.

4in beef burrito, 1/4 c tuna salad

s- 1/8 c choc chips, ice tea

d- 2 bbq ribs, few bites potato salad & baked Beans

s- black cofee, tea, Water

Hi - can you guys review my diet - I find that I snack all day vs. having proper meals. I always just kind mark them bfast, lunch and dinner by grouping them when I really eat them at separate time of the day. Is this okay? Thoughts?

Today:

B - coffee w/splenda splash of milk - 9 am

S - Pure Protein Shake - 11 am

S - Fiber One Bar - 1 pm

Workout for about 70 minutes - 15 minutes high intensity cardio & 55 minutes weight training w/trainer...INTENSE.

S - Banana - 3 pm

S - 7 all bran crackers - 4:30

D - 3/4 cup: pinto Beans, zucchini, chicken, sprinkle of cheese, salsa & dallop of sour cream...oh and maybe 1/2 corn tortilla - 7pm

S - 60 cal pudding & tsp of PB - 9:30ish

Hi - can you guys review my diet - I find that I snack all day vs. having proper meals. I always just kind mark them bfast, lunch and dinner by grouping them when I really eat them at separate time of the day. Is this okay? Thoughts?

I fell into the same rut awhile back. My Dr. yelled at me. He wants no snacking at all unless it is Protein. This is hard for me plus I need a fill. Are you hungry when you are snacking or is it boredum (sp)? I have been trying to have 3 good protein meals and 1 snack in the evening! I hope this helps.

the harder i work out - the more i eat, however i really try to stay in the 3 meals & 1 or 2 snack a day meal plan. i'm not sure there is a right answer, it's still calories in vs calories out. i'd say if your not losing - get a bit stricter w/yourself....if it's working, stick w/it. there are many here that eat several times a day.

yesterday -

b - 1.5oz cheddar, few wheat thins

l- garlic talapia & steamed broccoli

s- bowl of grapes

d - slice blue cheese meatloaf & spoonful of rice/gravy

s- 100cal fudge stripe Cookies *didn't need those at all & wasn't even hungry* :)

the harder i work out - the more i eat, however i really try to stay in the 3 meals & 1 or 2 snack a day meal plan. i'm not sure there is a right answer, it's still calories in vs calories out. i'd say if your not losing - get a bit stricter w/yourself....if it's working, stick w/it. there are many here that eat several times a day.

quote]

Perfectly put. One of the major bonuses of posting what you eat on here is if you don't lose at least a lb one week you can come on here and see if you ate something you shouldn't have...or just try to switch it up a bit.

Yesterday:

I worked from home because we had a big snow storm and i was too snacky...ate way way way too much...ugh...i hate being home for that reason.

b: this 7 sprouted grain flourless bread (80 cal) with 1 tablespoon pb & some fruit preserves

s: 60 cal chocolate stick

l: lenders bagel (140 cal) with cheese (160 cal)

s: starbucks ice pop (140 cal)

d: leftover chicken tamale casserole (cooking light recipe), 400 cal

s: (yet AGAIN) weight watcher ice cream (120 cal)

s: 4 crackers (at 10pm while watching the bachelor) with a little pb & jelly

Really bad day. I worked out--4.5 mile in home walking tape with toning bands. STILL didn't help my horrible day. :)

Today:

I will have a better day.

b: med dunkin donuts coffee with skim, about 60 cal

b2: oatmeal with pb, 250 cal

l: some homemade golden split pea Soup, probably in the 300ish or so range (tops)

d: i'm making something...hmm..i might make some ravioli and red sauce...if i do i'll probably have 2-3. No idea on the calories...i'll budget 500 just in case (although it's probably not that high). If i eat this i will not snack!!!

Total possible cal= 1135

Gym: i went to the gym all weekend and i kind of hurt my knee. Why do they make big girls get on all fours for leg lifts? It's a little swollen now. I'm hoping to go to the gym for just 30 min on the elliptical so i don't hurt it anymore...i'll see how i feel.

Today

B-half of a sausage and egg burrito....of which half didn't make it to my stomach! LOL

L-Nachos with meat, school serving so I would say about 3-400 calories

D-chicken salad, three crackers, and a piece of colby cheese

s-sausage patty

b- celery sticks and ranch 140 cal

s- yogurt 100 cal

l- 3/4 low cal burger 350 cal

s-100 cal hostess

d- 1 taco and 1/4 cup mac 200 cal

s- Atkins peanut cups 160 cal

ate wayyyyyy to much! i also eat way too much when im at home.... try again tomorrow!!!

oh and i bought the cutest pink boxing gloves today... and i love them

Ughhh, I ate terrible tonight! I've been doing soooo well with low carb, but I blew it. I actually feel sick to my stomach. I feel so much better when I stick to low carb! Anyway, here's the damage:

B- Atkins shake

L- 4 pepperoni's and 3/4 c coleslaw

S- 1 oz almonds, caramel macchiato from starbucks

D- We went to Outback: slice of bread with butter, part of a blooming onion, 3 coconut shrimp, then a big 'ol choc chip cookie later....Ugghh!

Tuesday-

Oh, I started out soo good, then I really over did it for dinner. I guess I will also try again tomorrow!!:blush:

B- 1 c black cofee, 1 1/2 pcs toast w/butter

L- 1/4 c salad, 1 small chicken soft taco

S- 32oz sf zero Powerade, 3-4 bites tuna salad

S- Banana cream Protein Shake (60 g prot)

D- 2 1/2 ribs, 1/2c baked Beans, 1/2c potato salad-some

came back at me!!

S- tea, 1 bowl multigrain cheerios w/ 2% milk

Bad eating night!!:scared2: