Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

IEHP Approved

I didn't think I'd get approves so fast. I am bmi 40 and have no health issues. Just thought it wld be harder than this lol.

After a half week of binge eating out of nervousness for the surgery (oddly enough didn't gain scale weight but I can tell my tummy grew some. I stopped weight training a few weeks ago cuz my schedule doesn't fit it in well anymore and I think I lost muscle at the same weight ratio as fat gain)

Anyhow, finally calmed down with the stress eating (been a year since I did that! Was feeling like I'd never eat again lol) and I think I was pms eating too. I am all good now. Feeling much better about the surgery and less scared. I'm doing my pre op diet and will be sleeved next week... yikes! So soon!

This time next year... I Shld be skinny for the first time in my life. Will be weird lol. And totally cool at the same time. Cray cray! Of course then I will have hanging dangling skin lol. I find the radio commercials pushing weight loss surgery so silly. They tell people to get bikini ready by getting a surgery that requires you to be 100+ over weight... ahhahahahahaha! Who wants to see my skin flapping through a bikini... ahhhh lol. Another surgery down the road for that. I am considering the it works wraps but definitely will be doing toning as best I can

Well I'm rambling

Good luck all!

Wow!!!!!! Congrats!!!! Have a date for June 22nd but insurance pending......

I found out after I came out of anesthesia that the Dr lied and said I had hypertension and sleep apnea lol. That's why I got approved so fast. I'm still glad I got the surgery but will be annoyed if anyone asks me about those"issues" as I'm proud to be a fat person without problems. Oh well lol. On the super cool side, I was asked by numerous hospital staff if I was athletic. My heart rate is super good apparently. 50. I still have a big head from that lol. Praising my cardiovascular health woot woot!