Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

It's Friday!!! WhoooHOO!! :D I think we should all take a minute and post something that we are grateful for - an NSV - a happy moment - something that made you feel 10 feet tall and bullet proof - (not tequila :P) - maybe someone said or did something nice for you this week that made you feel special .......and....go!

my husband has been really sweet this week and he picked roses for me and made me a small bouquet and put them in a little mason jar and brought them to me at work and they are on my desk - which was really nice because he really doesn't do stuff like that - so it was 100 times more special to me that he thought of me when i really needed a pick me up this week.

Its Thursday here :)

Same here, Thursday, but HEY! I'm in the mood for a fantastic Thursday AND Friday!!!! Yesterday I filled 8 - yes EIGHT garbage bags FULL of clothes that are TOOOOOOOO big, ready to go to goodwill! Goodbye horrible fat clothes....GOODBYE!!!

OMG.....i just made the realization that it is Thursday. for real. bahabahabahaahah. it is either wishful thinking or i am totally sleep deprived....and i am thinking it is the latter....carry on folks.....carry on... :blink:

i LOVE packing up the fat clothes!!! i have a big pile in my bedroom right now that i am adding to as i go!!! It is such a great feeling!!!

Clothes that are too big have been boxed up and are in my car ready to go to goodwill! Hurray

Just climbed back up the stairs with another 2 bags of clothes (did mention I have clothes from 20 years ago?!). We've done so much moving over the years, everything has been lost in storage....so a few treasures found, and an awful lot of stuff that doesn't fit! Fantastic Thursday, indeed! I am finding my BASEMENT!!!!!!!!

yay!!! i AM LOVING fANTASTIC THURSDAY!!!! ;)

I haven't had a good week cause I'm suffering with horrible kidney stones but I have this dress in my closet that I was dying to get into. I have a wedding to go to Saturday. Well, the dress is now too big :)

I thought Tuesday was Wednesday, so this has been Friday for me too. Yea! 2 Fridays this week. I love Fridays. Now what was the question?

Saw my eye dr this morning and she asked if i'd lost more weight from the last time I saw her (a month ago). Why yes, yes I have! :>

I've not had a great week either, @@AlanaRN . I have Lyme-From-Hell and the antibiotics are KILLING me, but at least Im not in pain (just barfing). I feel for you with your kidney stones!

I've bagged up my fat clothes but haven't been able to give them up yet. having been thru this once before I'm not quite ready to get rid of them yet, but they do pile up. Good for you guys for slamming the door in the face of recidivism. (One of my problems with lyme is my crappy memory. I can only remember 1 word for everything. Sometimes its big, sometimes its little, but there's a max of 1 for each concept anymore.)

Edited by Swampdoggie

Happy Friday!!! I am so happy to bag up alot of my clothes!!! I am also very happy to do yard work with no pain...life is good!!

It's a beautiful Spring day! NSV - my husband has been taking time to do family walks every night -- in addition to his psychotic running schedule. :)

Went to the store to try on pants and discovered that I'm now a 32 waist. Holy crap! I haven't been that size since high school, and even then, only occasionally for a short time after a crash diet. BTW, that's down from a 46-inch waist. Did I mention that I love my sleeve?!!!!

i LOVE all of your posts!! How fantasic are all of those small victories??? i find out something new and wnderful about myself everday. and if i find out something not so wonderful i try and find 2 somethings wonderfuls about myself to contradict the bad thing i found 9HAHAHAHAHA) sooooooo...that being said..May the Fourth be with you and Happy Monday folks! :P

I am grateful for my family for all the help they are giving me, cause I broke my ankle two days ago.